Transformers: Limited Edition Trilogy (LE# 5000) - Autographed by Michael Bay [USA]

'Ultimate Collection Signature Series' Buy here
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...BM/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1325018180&sr=8-11
Exclusive Transformers Trilogy Signed by Michael Bay

Limited to 5000.

71VhDbjUyZL._AA1500_.jpg

61Fzc9FSD3L._AA1064_.jpg

REAL PICS
photo5ry.jpg

photo1ivs.jpg

photo2dgo.jpg

photo3fz.jpg

Bay has signed autographed transformers stuff before and sold off his website for charity.

I know where you can still obtain a TF1 autographed blu-ray by him. Think its like $50

It's not exclusive so I can see it in various retailers. Where did you guys get the info about 5000 pieces? It wasn't on the Press Release and this seems like important and relevant information.

It's not exclusive so I can see it in various retailers. Where did you guys get the info about 5000 pieces? It wasn't on the Press Release and this seems like important and relevant information.

Been stated elsewhere. If it's not an actual autograph then I'm not gonna pick it up afterall. Only if he personally signs all 5,000 will I pick it up.

hmmm ok I will try and dig more information.

Maybe it's not limited to 5,000 anymore like it was supposed to be.

Check out Transformers news daily (T-formers news daily) or their source. Their source was like an assistant to Michael Bay or something like that. Can't remember the person's name though. So, may or may not be limited afterall.

Been stated elsewhere. If it's not an actual autograph then I'm not gonna pick it up afterall. Only if he personally signs all 5,000 will I pick it up.

Maybe it's not limited to 5,000 anymore like it was supposed to be.

Check out Transformers news daily (T-formers news daily) or their source. Their source was like an assistant to Michael Bay or something like that. Can't remember the person's name though. So, may or may not be limited afterall.

I only based it from one site, and that is the Official Michael Bay site

Here is the link: http://www.michaelbay.com/blog/index.php

tf_info.jpg

Still doubtful????

Would have been cooler if it had a autobot symbol or decpticon symbol on the front instead of a tf and for the love of god has this case been confirmed to be a steel case holder like the harry potter one.

Hmmm just ordered, was free worldwide shipping from Amazon. But this time no VAT was deducted...?

Anyone know if this will be region free btw?

It better be a steel casing or I will cancel.

Last edited:
Since people have been asking questions and I have done extensive research on this set from the beginning when rumours surfaced the following is confirmed from the information released from MB's camp:

-The set is limited to 5000 copies worldwide &

-It is exclusive to Amazon.com and ONE other retailer which is believed to be Walmart USA at this point.

-Has not been verified that this will be entirely made of steel/metal but from the pictures posted on other sources it looks like it is indeed made of steel all around, but, again no confirmation on this

-Signature has not been confirmed if it is an actual ink signature from MB himself or just print but a good amount of people think it will be an actual signature from him.

Hope this helps.

Guys in the spoiler of the OP is real pics of the edition ... it does not seem to be real metal by the looks of it. fyi.

Hmmm just ordered, was free worldwide shipping from Amazon. But this time no VAT was deducted...?

Anyone know if this will be region free btw?

It better be a steel casing or I will cancel.

There is no VAT in USA...

Also i've not heard of free worldwide shipping on Amazon...

Coming up at $111 to UK.

Actually there is sales tax for certain states in the US such as WA where I am at which totally sucks...

i was referring specifically to VAT, more of an EU phenomenon. Sure sales tax is rarely seen on intl orders, but surprised if there is free intl shipping