Transformers: Limited Edition Trilogy (LE# 5000) - Autographed by Michael Bay [USA]

'Ultimate Collection Signature Series' Buy here
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...BM/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1325018180&sr=8-11
Exclusive Transformers Trilogy Signed by Michael Bay

Limited to 5000.

71VhDbjUyZL._AA1500_.jpg

61Fzc9FSD3L._AA1064_.jpg

REAL PICS
photo5ry.jpg

photo1ivs.jpg

photo2dgo.jpg

photo3fz.jpg

Another pathetic cardboard le set by the looks of it, you're paying for the printed autograph imo ....

Rock,
By the looks of it on released images, definitely another cardboard LE set. What is most interesting to me is the claim (see the image snapped from MB's blog by xage) that "There will be only 5,000 of these designed, packed and personally signed by Michael Bay." (emphasis is mine)

Now for some, this may be worth the USD$105 plus shipping to find out. :D

Rock,
By the looks of it on released images, definitely another cardboard LE set. What is most interesting to me is the claim (see the image snapped from MB's blog by xage) that "There will be only 5,000 of these designed, packed and personally signed by Michael Bay." (emphasis is mine)

Now for some, this may be worth the USD$105 plus shipping to find out. :D
Really ash really? He actually sat down and signed his name 5,000 times? Find that actually hard to believe lol

I think the Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Megatron Packaging look much better and make a better complete set than this cardboard set

I cant wait to get this set :) no issue for me wasting $105 to see how it would look like :)

I think the same issue happened before for these one :hilarious:

Twilight-Ultimate-Collectors-Set-Amazoncom-Exclusive-Blu-ray.jpg

Pre-ordered this straight away when it went up. I'm a big Transformers fan so this was an absolute must

I cancelled mine. I like limited editions but like the Tron cardboard cube, this aint worth it.

Preordering this last week was the sign that my collecting truly has gotten out of control... not a fan of Bay or the movies at all... yet it took less than ten minutes of considering it to go to Amazon and grab mine (at 104.99)