Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (Blu-ray Metal Slipcase) (JB HiFi) [Australia]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Release Date: August 8, 2012
Price: {param} $19.98
Purchase Link: https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd...blu-ray-limited-edition-metal-slipcase/670243

4441119.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Antman
This is going to be very interesting...As a collector,i say BEWARE of the sleeper...There are 6 titles being released at the same time here, and the sleeper in relation of commanding a future high price may not be the obvious,pick carefully and if your lucky you may come out on top...:naughty:

Reactions: Staind
Ordered mate :scat: Yeah, not much buzz about this...Maybe because the artwork has already been release on Steel?

Yes. The artwork on the steel sux and it does for this steel case as well. :D

I ordered all of them except this one. :scat:

I can't get myself to buy this crappy movie as well as ugly steel case.

Reactions: bd251
Where do you guys see the artwork for all these AU steelcases? The link to JB HiFi shows what seems to be a placeholder only.

Baffles me why they're only releasing two Transformers...

My guess there waiting to see what reaction they get to the first two to see if its worth a 3rd......I know thats what id do.:cool:
As a collector id say their theory would be if they get both, a collector would normally want to finish the set.....but if the first 2 only sell partially or slowly then there've got the option to put there investment into another title..
A quick turnover is the key to any good profit...:scat:

shame no new artwork :rolleyes:

I agree, They would generate so much more excitement in the community with different artwork...i would like to know what the cost factor difference between the original artwork and something new...would actualy be.

EEK! HUGE PRICE HIKE..JB HIFI..PRE-ORDER $26.98..was $15.98
glad i got in early

UPDATE..Seems JB had a brain phase for a couple of minutes then adjusted

Last edited: