Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Blu-ray UK HMV Bumblebee Edition Question

PRETRANS2EXB.JPG

I am not sure if I am asking the question in the right section of this forum.

I was just wondering if anyone owned the UK HVM Bumblee Edition - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Blu-ray set, and if so, is it region-free?

I have been doing a bit of research online for that particular set and some state that it is while others state otherwise.

Thanks, Ivan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure if I am asking the question in the right section of this forum.

I was just wondering if anyone owned the UK HVM Bumblee Edition - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Blu-ray set, and if so, is it region-free?

I have been doing a bit of research online for that particular set and some state that it is while others state otherwise.

Thanks, Ivan.

I wouldn't know. Let me ask one of my UK contacts he might be able to go and see in store.

Paramount did the release for north america, UK, Australia etc. I know for sure that the North American release and Australian release both are region free. And australia is region b so if that disc is region free, then i would assume that the uk region b is also region free.

I think you're pretty safe to buy that.

I asked a friend of mine that lives in the UK to verify the region code on his discs. Nor the disc and case has any sign of it (that he could tell) so I am not sure what that indicates to. Could be region free, wild guess.

This is the what I am referring to: http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=225665

This should be the Target one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFMDAvgp0CI

I couldn't find a better link for the second one. I take it that they are the same thing, just one is for the American market and the other for the UK market?

I think they are the same man, as that HMV one looks exactly like the one I saw at Target around release. If you are in the states and can get ahold of the UPC for that edition you can get a product check at a local target for all the targets around you to see if any are in stock. May be possible to just check online, I'm not sure. If so, let me know and I can check via online at all the Targets around me too.

Last edited by a moderator: