Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

DLC coming to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Activision has revealed that downloadable content will be gracing movie tie-in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen ?later this summer.?

Due out for the PlayStation 3, the DLC will include ten new multiplayer characters, fresh Achievements/Trophies, three new multiplayer maps, an expert difficulty level, as well as new playable characters in both the Autobot and Decepticon single player missions.

A firm release date for the content has yet to be announced, though we?ll be sure to keep you updated with more info as we get it.
________
Essential vaaapp

Last edited:
Man, I rented this game and I must admit its alot better than the last Transformers game. Its really fun, but ofcourse its nothing compared to other games.

They really got the controls and transformations down pat on this one. The audio is whack at some points (well, only when transformers are speaking as its really low-like and you gotta turn it up for those parts and down back when ur playing) The graphics are fine, their by no means top-of-the-line but they arent crap by no means.

Game offers quite a good bit too, Autobot missions, decepticon missions and then MP.

But how in the F do they expect anyone to get all platinum times on these missions? (JGUN?)

I mean I have seen a couple people who had a :platinum: on this game ... but I can even get one platinum on a mission let alone thinking I got to get all 23 per transformer affiliation.

I noticed you had like all trophies cept those 2 as well JGUN and I guess missing some MP ones ... your thoughts?

Man, I rented this game and I must admit its alot better than the last Transformers game. Its really fun, but ofcourse its nothing compared to other games.

They really got the controls and transformations down pat on this one. The audio is whack at some points (well, only when transformers are speaking as its really low-like and you gotta turn it up for those parts and down back when ur playing) The graphics are fine, their by no means top-of-the-line but they arent crap by no means.

Game offers quite a good bit too, Autobot missions, decepticon missions and then MP.

But how in the F do they expect anyone to get all platinum times on these missions? (JGUN?)

I mean I have seen a couple people who had a :platinum: on this game ... but I can even get one platinum on a mission let alone thinking I got to get all 23 per transformer affiliation.

I noticed you had like all trophies cept those 2 as well JGUN and I guess missing some MP ones ... your thoughts?

This (and it's Decepticon equivalent) are probably the toughest Trophies in the game. In order to achieve a Platinum medal within a mission you need to complete it in the fastest possible time. I recommend using the transformer you are most comfortable with (many people favour Ironhide) for the majority of missions and Bumblebee for the races (also the Deep 6 mission can only be completed using Breakaway).

Concentrate on getting through the fixed objectives within each mission as quickly as possible, as in many cases the objectives are only progressed by defeated enemy waves this means defeating them quickly and efficiently. Once again headshots are your best friend as they also help to build your Overdrive meter quickly, generally you will only be able to use Overdrive once per mission so use it wisely. Also in some missions the last one or two enemies can run down the clock by taking their time to even reach you, where necessary learn where they're coming from and chase them down. In other missions enemies can be ignored so don't waste time doing anything that is unecessary.

Collecting all of the Skill Shots will earn you an extra 50 seconds which is vital for some of the missions, learn their locations but more importantly learn to work their collection into the mission itself - if you spend 8 seconds hunting down a SKill Shot then you've only benefited by 2. A lot of time is also wasted whilst travelling as transformers move very slowly, therefore get into the habit of driving/flying as much as possible. Use Advance Jumps when climbing a building straight after driving and basically use every trick you can to shave a few seconds here and there.

Finally if you're sure you're not going to achieve the Platinum time in a mission then pause and restart rather than finishing and waiting for the mission to reload.

good info, but thats devoting way too much time to earn 46 platinums to unlock those 2 trophies ... and worst part is, you never know if you will be able to finish ... you may only be able to get like 21-22 per transformer affiliation and not be able to :platinum: the game because of it.