paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 14, 2020
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £25.00 (Arrow) - £24.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)

91fecbae-c1d1-4abd-acc8-71ddb1f8f4d0.jpg

Last edited:
SPECIAL EDITION BLU-RAY CONTENTS
  • New 4K restoration from the original negative by Arrow Films, approved by director Ron Underwood and director of photography Alexander Gruszynski
  • 60-page perfect-bound book featuring new writing by Kim Newman and Jonathan Melville and selected archive materials
  • Large fold-out double-sided poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Matt Frank
  • Small fold-out double-sided poster featuring new Graboid X-ray art by Matt Frank
  • Six double-sided, postcard-sized lobby card reproduction artcards
  • Limited Edition packaging with reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Matt Frank
DISC 1 – FEATURE & EXTRAS
  • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
  • Restored DTS-HD MA original theatrical 2.0 stereo, 4.0 surround, and remixed 5.1 surround audio options
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • New audio commentary by director Ron Underwood and writers/producers Brent Maddock & S.S. Wilson
  • New audio commentary by Jonathan Melville, author of Seeking Perfection: The Unofficial Guide to Tremors
  • Making Perfection, a brand new documentary by Universal Pictures interviewing key cast and crew from the franchise (including Kevin Bacon, Michael Gross, Ariana Richards, Ron Underwood, Brent Maddock & S.S. Wilson, among many others) and revisiting the original locations
  • The Truth About Tremors, a newly filmed interview with co-producer Nancy Roberts on the film’s rocky road to the screen
  • Bad Vibrations, a newly filmed interview with director of photography Alexander Gruszynski
  • Aftershocks and Other Rumblings, newly filmed on-set stories from associate producer Ellen Collett
  • Digging in the Dirt, a new featurette interviewing the crews behind the film’s extensive visual effects
  • Music for Graboids, a new featurette on the film’s music with composers Ernest Troost and Robert Folk
  • Pardon My French!, a newly assembled compilation of overdubs from the edited-for television version
  • The Making of Tremors, an archive documentary from 1995 by Laurent Bouzereau, interviewing the filmmakers and special effects teams
  • Creature Featurette, an archive compilation of on-set camcorder footage showing the making of the Graboids
  • Electronic press kit featurette and interviews with Kevin Bacon, Michael Gross and Reba McEntire
  • Deleted scenes, including the original opening scene
  • Theatrical trailers, TV and radio spots for the original film as well as trailers for the entire Tremors franchise
  • Comprehensive image galleries, including rare behind-the-scenes stills, storyboards and two different drafts of the screenplay
DISC 2 – INTERVIEWS & SHORT FILMS (LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE)
  • Extended hour-long interviews from Making Perfection with Ron Underwood, Brent Maddock, S.S. Wilson, Nancy Roberts and creature designer Alec Gillis
  • Outtakes with optional introduction and commentary by S.S. Wilson
  • Three early short films by the makers of Tremors, remastered in high definition, including S.S. Wilson’s stop-motion horror/comedy classic Recorded Live (1975)
91fecbae-c1d1-4abd-acc8-71ddb1f8f4d0.jpg d4e0bbe0-c645-4546-af95-bc1e6142f39f.jpg

Overpriced by at least £10 who cares for a poster and postcards, unless they release in a standard edition they wont be getting my money

Anyone else in the UK order the Blu-ray version but received the 4K one? The amazon barcode sticker on the bottom of it states Blu-ray, so I’m guessing someone’s stickered them up wrong. I’m in two minds weather to send it back, a new 4K setup on the cards but not just yet, so can’t watch it, but it’s probably gonna sit on the shelf for a while before I do so...

Anyone else in the UK order the Blu-ray version but received the 4K one? The amazon barcode sticker on the bottom of it states Blu-ray, so I’m guessing someone’s stickered them up wrong. I’m in two minds weather to send it back, a new 4K setup on the cards but not just yet, so can’t watch it, but it’s probably gonna sit on the shelf for a while before I do so...
I ordered the Blu-ray edition and was dispatched on Sunday but delivery of my order is not until sometime this week or next week
I will know as soon as An Post tracking scans the parcel

When I get delivery I will check if mine has same issue

Contact Amazon to let them know they will ship out a replacement and you have a few months to do a return if they request you to do this

What price is listed on your order history

Have you opened it? the blu ray comes in a black case

I ordered the Blu-ray edition and was dispatched on Sunday but delivery of my order is not until sometime this week or next week
I will know as soon as An Post tracking scans the parcel

When I get delivery I will check if mine has same issue

Contact Amazon to let them know they will ship out a replacement and you have a few months to do a return if they request you to do this

What price is listed on your order history

all my order info is for the Blu-ray version and that’s what I’ve been charged for... I’ll probably just keep it in anticipation of the 4K upgrade