Tricky Question Thread! I'm Here to Strain your brain! LOL

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
What music genre do you hate? Or, dislike the most?

Now, tricky part ... PICK YOUR FAVORITE FROM THAT CATEGORY! If you dont really have a fav, thats obvious as you dont like that genre, but YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE :joy:

This should be fun ...

Country
Uhm .. Tim McGraw

That is exactly what I'm telling you..........LOL J.C. is the only one I can stand to listen to. The rest make me sick to my stomach. Every time I hear the Dixie Chicks I puke a little in my mouth...;)

On a side note J.C. song "I been everywhere" mentions Winnemucca (my hometown)right at the begining...

Last edited:
That is exactly what I'm telling you..........LOL J.C. is the only one I can stand to listen to. The rest make me sick to my stomach. Every time I hear the Dixie Chicks I puke a little in my mouth...;)

On a side note J.C. song "I been everywhere" mentions Winnemucca (my hometown)right at the begining...

You mean that's why "****"ry comes up on my Ipod you programmed for me?? I'm thinking I might have to play the Dixie Chicks a little more!:D

Ok well this isn't technically a "genre" but I'm gonna have to go with the songs to all of the children's shows I have to endure every day of my LIFE!! But.... if I have to pick one I like.....
OK I have to admit I sing to the theme song of Drake and Josh, and alright FINE, I kinda like it! This is what being a parent does to a person. :p

Fun thread by the way Wreck!

Dude country makes me puke...I don't even have one the comes relatively close to fav lol not entirely sure how people can like the music.....you would look like a fool listening to that stuff around here lol

Dude country makes me puke...I don't even have one the comes relatively close to fav lol not entirely sure how people can like the music.....you would look like a fool listening to that stuff around here lol

Ok Horhay, the point was you HAVE to pick a song, no excuses! If Chris did it you can!:p

Ok Horhay, the point was you HAVE to pick a song, no excuses! If Chris did it you can!:p

+1

I chose McGraw more so because of the song he did with Nelly haha! I actually liked that song alot. Other than that some cat along time ago named Jon Berry

I'll just delete my post lol cuz I don't know a name I just don't like the genre :) lol I don't listen to any of that stuff ever cept when I go to my cousin's pad and his girlfriend is blasting that stuff...ugh lol :D

pop rap, gotta be the stupidest thing ever. I get angry when I hear it.

for favorite song I might have to go with lollipop only because I heard Framing Hanley do a cover to it and the rock version is actually listen-albe.

pop rap, gotta be the stupidest thing ever. I get angry when I hear it.

for favorite song I might have to go with lollipop only because I heard Framing Hanley do a cover to it and the rock version is actually listen-albe.

Lil Wayne? he lost all my fan-ism after Carter III, thought it was terrible. Too many other rappers that are much better than him.

I hate that **** they play in the clubs simply because I have to put up between sets with it whenever my band is playing. But I gotta say, I do enjoy hearing that "boots with the furs" song, haha. I have no idea what it is called. And there is a Snoop song they play alot "i wanna f**k you f**k you every day" and "put my d*** up on ya" or something like that. hahaha. Snoop is a funny guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

there is a HUGE difference between old and new country tho. I love the old stuff, can't stand the new. If I ever feel like listening to new country I'll put on Bon Jovi's "Slippery when Wet", hahaha. I just find that everything the new country guys are doing, sound, look, image, was done by Bon Jovi in 1986.