Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Triplets

Director: Ivan Reitman

Cast: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Danny DeVito, Tracy Morgan

Plot: Julius and Vincent Benedict discover they have a third sibling.

[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Triplets ()

Genre: [GENRE][/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ivan Reitman[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Arnold Schwarzenegger[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eddie Murphy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny DeVito[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE][/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Julius and Vincent Benedict discover they have a third sibling.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Possible news on a sequel to 1988's Twins with Triplets

Julius and Vincent Benedict discover they have a third sibling.

Director:
Ivan Reitman
Writers:
Ryan Dixon (screenplay), Josh Gad (screenplay)
Stars:Arnold Schwarzenegger, Eddie Murphy, Danny DeVito

http://www.examiner.com/article/devito-schwarzenegger-and-murphy-to-play-twins-sequel-triplets

In 1988 writers William Davies, William Osborne, Timothy Harris and Herschel Weingrod had us believing that two brothers were born from a laboratory experiment. One brother was 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing in at 249 pounds. The other was only 4 feet 11 inches tall and weighed in at an amount I’m sure doesn’t matter. The two were at opposite ends of the spectrum from each other and yet, the writers of “Twins” made it possible that Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger could be just that; twins.

Now the cast of twins are planning to return in a sequel only this time they will meet their other brother. “Triplets” will be in production mode soon or at least the word in the movie realm is that Schwarzenegger and DeVito are jazzed about a sequel. Schwarzenegger is being handed the script over the next few months and production will begin.

The brother that we haven’t had a chance to meet yet will be played by none other than Eddie Murphy. Just the thought of adding Murphy to the cast is enough to get a laugh or two. But we’ll see what happens.

“Triplets” will be directed by Ivan Reitman, as was the predecessor and it is written by Ryan Dixon and Josh Gad. Different writers can be good or bad, but at least the sequel will keep the same feel with director Ivan Reitman at the helm once again.

Dixon is known for his work on “Opening Night” (2014) and “John Dunn’s Last Run” (2009). He is currently working on the script for “Triplets” and he also has an untitled Josh Gad Disney project in the works.

Josh Gad is of course known for his work on “Frozen” presented in 2013 and “Love and Other Drugs” appearing in 2010 and in “21,” a 2008 production.

So far we have the names of the writers, the director and DeVito, Schwarzenegger and Murphy as the Benedict brothers. Four producers are lined up and ready to go for the sequel. Ali Bell, Joe Medjuck, Tom Pollock and Ivan Reitman have their wallets out and they have dotted the “I’s” and crossed the “T’s”. Now we just need to complete the rest of the ensemble.

It has been reported that the production team will begin creating the “Triplets” film in June of 2015. The word is that we can expect the film to be in theaters (if all goes well) in about three years.

As time goes on and more updates are released about this film, they will be reported here.View attachment 114880

I would say "I'll believe it when I see it", but I attended a Q & A with Arnie at the weekend in London and he said that he has read the first draft of this and he's very excited. It's just going under a couple of rewrites....

I love Twins (LOVE!! Twins) but this.... hmmmmm

Via Screendaily.com

Schwarzenegger confirmed that the mooted Triplets project, the sequel to 1986 comedy Twins, could go into production this year.

“The script will be finished in a month”, he said, confirming that he would be starring alongside Danny DeVito and Eddie Murphy, and that original producer-director Ivan Reitman is involved in the project. “It’s just around the corner,” he said.

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database