Trophy Brag Thread - Nothing Easy Allowed!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Alright guys ... I figured this would be a good thread.

Sure we know all about the trophy whores and easy :platinum: some games bring.

But this thread ... is for the :bronze: :silver: :gold: :platinum: that make you cuss, scream and want to kick your mother! (Figuratively speaking, ;) )

We all know some games people obtain Platinums in that are just like :eek: so this is your chance to brag.

We also know sometimes one friggin :bronze: trophy can be the hardest sum ***** there is!

So list the name of the trophy and the requirement and if anyone thinks they deserve props then REP them. (Click on the "Scales" logo in the top right of their post above their join date.) So they get more rep power.

Oh, and if they list some crap that aint shiiiit or lord forbid, Hannah Montana :eek: rep their sorry discrace of a trophy hunter down! :cool:

Last edited:
i wonder who has the most PSN game only trophies (warhawk, burnout, socom don't count)

i doubt i have the most, but this is what i have:

100% Crash Commando
100% Linger in Shadows
95% 3 on 3 NHL Arcade
85% Flower
80% Battlefield: 1943
75% Super Stardust HD
74% Magic Ball
66% Pixeljunk Monsters/Encore
36% WipEout HD
33% Wheel of Fortune
30% Lumines
26% Pixeljunk Eden/Encore
19% Fat Princess
14% Burn Zombie Burn
1% Pain :)mad:)

will soon work on zen pinball

i wonder who has the most PSN game only trophies (warhawk, burnout, socom don't count)

i doubt i have the most, but this is what i have:

100% Crash Commando
100% Linger in Shadows
95% 3 on 3 NHL Arcade
85% Flower
80% Battlefield: 1943
75% Super Stardust HD
74% Magic Ball
66% Pixeljunk Monsters/Encore
36% WipEout HD
33% Wheel of Fortune
30% Lumines
26% Pixeljunk Eden/Encore
19% Fat Princess
14% Burn Zombie Burn
1% Pain :)mad:)

will soon work on zen pinball

idk, look at my trophy list.. lol

oops. haha. that was supposed to be a different person quoted... about battlefield.

I had a squad of 4 and the other 3 guys were in our clan and had mics .... so I just told them to keep spawning on me :) and I hung out in the woods. Was alot easier than I thought, cause back in the days I used to try and get it legit like and that **** never happened.

Alot of this only worked because they kept killing themselves so they could spawn on me ... cause their 2 good to have died 20 fn times in a match, even collectively.

I had a squad of 4 and the other 3 guys were in our clan and had mics .... so I just told them to keep spawning on me :) and I hung out in the woods. Was alot easier than I thought, cause back in the days I used to try and get it legit like and that **** never happened.

Alot of this only worked because they kept killing themselves so they could spawn on me ... cause their 2 good to have died 20 fn times in a match, even collectively.

damn it. I need people to die for me!

damn it. I need people to die for me!

I'm here huckleberry!

doc_holliday.jpg