Trophy Brag Thread - Nothing Easy Allowed!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Alright guys ... I figured this would be a good thread.

Sure we know all about the trophy whores and easy :platinum: some games bring.

But this thread ... is for the :bronze: :silver: :gold: :platinum: that make you cuss, scream and want to kick your mother! (Figuratively speaking, ;) )

We all know some games people obtain Platinums in that are just like :eek: so this is your chance to brag.

We also know sometimes one friggin :bronze: trophy can be the hardest sum ***** there is!

So list the name of the trophy and the requirement and if anyone thinks they deserve props then REP them. (Click on the "Scales" logo in the top right of their post above their join date.) So they get more rep power.

Oh, and if they list some crap that aint shiiiit or lord forbid, Hannah Montana :eek: rep their sorry discrace of a trophy hunter down! :cool:

Last edited:
I'm definitely most proud of my Sacred 2 platinum. You had to play as all 6 character classes and you have to take one of them all the way to niobium difficulty level. All total, I had 148 hours and 31 minutes between my 6 characters when I got the platinum trophy, whew!

The two hardest trophies there were the "reach niobium difficulty" and "complete the campaign with a hero who never died". It's hard to believe that one little platinum absorbed over 6 days of my life:p

gonna brag about my 'beat zico' trophy from wipeout hd again. that took me forever to get and a lot of luck: i was on my 400th consecutive lap of the course when i got it. i was one of the first few to get it as well, at least according to the world rankings at the time (i think there were only 20-25 to be under zico's time and i was sitting like #8 :cool:)

plus, its one cool looking trophy
zico.jpg

Beat all Pro Times on Transporter for RFG. Its a time trial where you gotta race through an open world and you gotta make your own paths. It takes alot of runs and creativeness to keep shedding time to try and beat the Pro times.

100,000xp RFG Trophy ... not hard, but very time consuming. Same with the 5,000 kills.

I spent days on all that. Ive pretty much played RFG everyday since release and just completed those.

I beat Killzone 2 and NCAA 10 platinums in under a week... Alot of people still don't have a Killzone 2 plat... because of the top 1% for the week trophy...

Hehe I just messin wit ya' and no I dont have it yet ... I just havent spent one hardcore week on it.

Well then have any of you even got the UT3 platinum? Once I get it I'll be rubbing salt in those wounds of yours.

Not really, cause a guy on friends list already has it :p that WINAS guy that you may have seen in our room of RFG a time or two.

I have the platinum in Hanna Mon... oh wait.

I have the platinum in Aquanauts Holiday. It sounds simple but it was anything but. At the time I got it there were no trophy guides so finding all 200(ish) fish was damn near impossible... and doing the singer challenges made me want to rip my face off.

Neither were HARD but they were both time consuming as ****. Finding all the artifacts wasn't AS bad but it was tricky. You have to go to a certain area then drive a certain path to another area just to make the artifact show up. I stumbled on two of them by accident, noticed the pattern and tried a million times until I got the last few to pop up...

it was fun enough but damn it was annoying.

I also have the bioshock platinum, but this one was by far worse to deal with.

I have the platinum in Hanna Mon... oh wait.

I have the platinum in Aquanauts Holiday. It sounds simple but it was anything but. At the time I got it there were no trophy guides so finding all 200(ish) fish was damn near impossible... and doing the singer challenges made me want to rip my face off.

Neither were HARD but they were both time consuming as ****. Finding all the artifacts wasn't AS bad but it was tricky. You have to go to a certain area then drive a certain path to another area just to make the artifact show up. I stumbled on two of them by accident, noticed the pattern and tried a million times until I got the last few to pop up...

it was fun enough but damn it was annoying.

I also have the bioshock platinum, but this one was by far worse to deal with.

+1 on the aquanauts holiday one. ive logged about 16 hours and im sitting at like 15% or so.

Which one was it?

He prolly has the most impressive trophy collection I've seen yet. Although he doesnt have a crapload in the sense of whoring but seriously like everything damn near is 100% or Platinum ... its kinda crazy ... a true completist.

gonna brag about my 'beat zico' trophy from wipeout hd again. that took me forever to get and a lot of luck: i was on my 400th consecutive lap of the course when i got it. i was one of the first few to get it as well, at least according to the world rankings at the time (i think there were only 20-25 to be under zico's time and i was sitting like #8 :cool:)

plus, its one cool looking trophy
zico.jpg

Whats yout Zico time? I have that one as well:scat:. DO you have Zone Zeus yet?