Troy Korea

troy1.jpg

troy2.jpg

troy3.jpg

troy4.jpg

troy5.jpg

So it’s the theatrical cut??

Where can I order it? :woot:
if the disc hasn't been remastered (which i think it hasn't) i believed this Theatrical Cut blu-ray quality wasn't very good and it was inferior than the Director's Cut blu-ray

i used to have the same blu-ray (i quite positive it's the same disc since i noticed there's Thai subtitle on the list) i remembered even the movie title card was little bit shake on the screen and picture qualities are totally off (compression, color grading, even DNR) then i checked the internet and someone had mentioned that this might be ported from HD-DVD (can't confirm this)

Troy-Camparison.jpg

and if you go here you can see clearly that the the Director's Cut (left) PQ appeared to be more natural, less artifact, less DNR than Theatrical Cut (right) even you see the sky was totally different in color...

Last edited:
So it’s the theatrical cut??

Where can I order it? :woot:
I was surprised too, as all my BDs are of the DC as well.

... this might be ported from HD-DVD (can't confirm this)

View attachment 562544

and if you go here you can see clearly that the the Director's Cut (left) PQ appeared to be more natural, less artifact, less DNR than Theatrical Cut (right) even you see the sky was totally different in color...
Right, the sky is the correct color in theatrical...
I got the HD DVD and happy with it. It's also got a video commentary, absent from DVDs and BDs.

P.S. Still sad the better format lost.