Completed True Detective (Season 4) [HBO Max]

Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
The first official "True Detective" trailer was released this evening on HBO prior to the "Boardwalk Empire" season premiere and you can now watch it below!

"True Detective" is written by Nic Pizzolatto and directed by Cary Fukunaga. It centers on two detectives, Rust Cohle (Matthew McConaughey) and Martin Hart (Woody Harrelson), whose lives collide and entwine during a seventeen-year hunt for a serial killer in Louisiana. The investigation of a bizarre murder in 1995 is framed and interlaced with testimony from the detectives in 2012, when the case has been reopened.

"True Detective" premieres in January of 2014.

Attachments

• True Detective.jpg
    True Detective.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 338
Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, picked up for a 5th season with the same witch doctor...

I guess HBO needs some Dishney-level ass-whoopin' to get it through their thick skulls.
And when no one buys the Blu-ray, they'll say 'physical media is in decline' and is irrelevant.
That viewership was high is only a testament of prior popularity and consists mostly of people like me, that hated it but had invested too much to drop it, and held hope till the end for some reasonable 'twist' ending, which they sneakily 'advertised' ahead back during the first episode premiere... :rolleyes:

Nope, picked up for a 5th season with the same witch doctor...

I guess HBO needs some Dishney-level ass-whoopin' to get it through their thick skulls.
And when no one buys the Blu-ray, they'll say 'physical media is in decline' and is irrelevant.
That viewership was high is only a testament of prior popularity and consists mostly of people like me, that hated it but had invested too much to drop it, and held hope till the end for some reasonable 'twist' ending, which they sneakily 'advertised' ahead back during the first episode premiere... :rolleyes:
How is it that nowadays every untalented and unqualified person is able to not only get prestigious jobs like in politics or entertainment, but then also keep them instead of it going to someone better after the actual emprical proof of failure? Absolutely insane.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
The Internet is Angry.

LMAO !

3/5. Yeah. Strong women. Weak men. Horror that went nowhere. But story that kept me watching. Not your usual ending, which was nice.

You guys know that this was originally NOT TD, but HBO wanted and writer n director made it to be, so that's why the symbol thingy etc. feels like ... you know extra.

nice.gif

You guys know that this was originally NOT TD, but HBO wanted
Well I was saying from the first episode that this should've been its own thing with all the damn ghosts and crap, then most problems with it wouldn't exist.
HBO wanted wrong, and they're also wrong in taking those viewership numbers as approval, they'll learn, like Disney, later...

Had to rewatch season 1 again to get this sh!t out my mind
I'll do the same with the second. :D