Completed True Detective (Season 4) [HBO Max]

Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
The first official "True Detective" trailer was released this evening on HBO prior to the "Boardwalk Empire" season premiere and you can now watch it below!

"True Detective" is written by Nic Pizzolatto and directed by Cary Fukunaga. It centers on two detectives, Rust Cohle (Matthew McConaughey) and Martin Hart (Woody Harrelson), whose lives collide and entwine during a seventeen-year hunt for a serial killer in Louisiana. The investigation of a bizarre murder in 1995 is framed and interlaced with testimony from the detectives in 2012, when the case has been reopened.

"True Detective" premieres in January of 2014.

Attachments

• True Detective.jpg
    True Detective.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by a moderator:
Season 3 IS coming :thumbs:

Mahershala Ali Confirmed to Star in ‘True Detective’ Season 3 [Updated]

HBO’s president of programming Casey Bloys has confirmed that Mahershala Ali will star in True Detective Season 3. No directors have been hired yet, but he has read the scripts for the first five episodes: “They are terrific. I was very impressed and excited. We are talking to directors, and when we have a director we want to hire, it will be a go.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for this

So happy there will be a third season but I'm also hoping we get a steel for season 2 to match the first

Really looking forward to this returning! Think I'm one of a few who actually enjoyed Season 2.