True Grit (G1 Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive)[Canada]

Oh my goodness...*gets ready for part-time stint as call girl* to pay for the endless waves and releases, LOL! :flash:

Oh my goodness...*gets ready for part-time stint as call girl* to pay for the endless waves and releases, LOL! :flash:

:hilarious: It must be new release day today - 'cause I'm having trouble posting all these threads, updating the new links to order and still trying to keep our upcoming steelbook list up to date.

I need to stop finding all this information to post!! :D

PHEW! :facepalm:

I know-craziness all of a sudden. I remember when the pics and links went up for the other waves, I was posting like a mad woman. Thanks for taking care of this round!

Anybody know if the blue banner is part of the steelbook or is its just a cardboard insert?

also, looks like its $32.99 now.

I believe that the blue banner will be a cardboard overlay. This looks to be the same steelbook design worldwide, and other designs clearly show a steelbook without a blue banner in other pre-release pictures.

Yep, just saw a post by tillalr at FS forum, and it seems to be G1. If not true later on, we'll remove the "G1" from title.

Common! The Expendables And now True Grit?! Noone wants G1!!!

+1

Will order from the UK instead. Just pray it arrives dent free. HMV uses the slimest of cardboards. I'm always shocked I ever get anything from them undamaged :ohno:

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Well, good thing so many other countries are getting this title in G2. ;)

Amen to that!!

I think the good news, if we can spin it that way, is that since there are so many countries that will have this steelbook, we don't need to be too worried about it selling out before you have a chance to purchase a G2 sized steelbook. :D