True Romance (4K UHD Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: July 19, 2021
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £30.00 (Arrow) - £29.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: UHD disc only

545f1348-d0f9-4632-b91c-e2836b33665e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In regards to Zavvi
Depending on which warehouse your order is going to be shipped from you might see payment be taken and dispatch of orders at different times to some customers as in compared to UK and customers based ouside EU

If your based in based in EU and your order is going to be shipped from the hut group warehouse based in warrington you might see a delay in processing your order as in when payment is taken and dispatch of your order

I had this happen with Willy Wonka Ultimate Collector's Edition it was not dispatched until 2 weeks after release date
That order was shipped from warrington warehouse and due to EU vat change that came into force from July 1st caused a 2 week delay in dispatching my order
Zavvi had to use a courier due to been shipped from warrington and arrange Vat be paid by Zavvi with the courier

If an order is going to be shipped from Guernsey or from EU that will be different than been shipped from warrington

EU customers if an order is been shipped from UK warehouse zavvi arrange Vat be paid at no expense to the customer but that might not happen if shipped from Guernsey

Reactions: snow flake
Hi there! Besides eBay, does anyone know where I can get a copy? It sold out pretty quickly and I would love to buy one. It looks like it's in stock at HMV but they only ship to the UK. :(

Hi there! Besides eBay, does anyone know where I can get a copy? It sold out pretty quickly and I would love to buy one. It looks like it's in stock at HMV but they only ship to the UK. :(
Seems to be sold out everywhere. There is a chance it will come back on amazon, but I wouldn’t count on it. Seems like a similar quick sell out as with Demons 1&2 limited 4K set. I guess that should have been expected with UK only release and popularity of the film in US and elsewhere. Everyone is importing it.

Reactions: confessor94
Are they reliable? Never heard about those sites

I know Deff & Rarewaves are reliable as I had shopped with them before (and I bought True Romance from Deff). Deff has great packaging, so everything should get to you safe, secure and well protected. The seller on eBay has 100% positive feedback and looks to be legit (as far as I can tell).

If you're outside the UK, then Deff will have expensive shipping fees, but like I said they package their products properly and securely and (I heard) their shipping speed is really fast.

Reactions: confessor94
I know Deff & Rarewaves are reliable as I had shopped with them before (and I bought True Romance from Deff). Deff has great packaging, so everything should get to you safe, secure and well protected. The seller on eBay has 100% positive feedback and looks to be legit (as far as I can tell).

If you're outside the UK, then Deff will have expensive shipping fees, but like I said they package their products properly and securely and (I heard) their shipping speed is really fast.
Deff are rip off if you are based outside UK
Shipping prices if you are based outside UK are outrageous

There is no justification for their shipping costs if you are based in Europe

I will not post any links for deff in threads until they list proper reasonable shipping prices for those who are based outside UK

Thanks so much for the info. I really appreciate it. :thumbs: I purchased mine from Deff. Shipping is a bit costly but it arrived well packaged and protected. And I got it in 3 days! Wow! Very fast! :woot: