Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 28, 2019
Purchase links: HMV
Price: £7.99

02-654545.jpg

Last edited:
Back in the day one of the small number of Entertainment Store exclusives (this one limited to 4,000 units) . . . would've been nice to have a new steelbook as a companion to previous:-
1570363829828.png

Previous steelbook
1570363953383.png
1570363982600.png
1570363999989.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mike Haley
I wonder if Inglourious Basterds will be the same. I was hoping that would have some new special features. Not sure if that one is Arrow Academy aswell.

I wonder if Inglourious Basterds will be the same. I was hoping that would have some new special features. Not sure if that one is Arrow Academy aswell.
Inglourious Basterds was postcard in recent arrow video/academy releases and will be either a Arrow Video or Arrow Academy release.

True Romance is Arrow Films Distributed release
That did not have a postcard in any of the previous Arrow Video or Academy releases.

Arrow Films is different brand label to Arrow Video/Arrow Academy catalogue of releases

Arrow Films
arrowfeat.png

Arrow Video
download.jpg

Arrow Academy
arrowa.jpg

Example
The Voices was a Arrow Films release as in that was not a Arrow Video or Arrow Academy release

Last edited:
Inglourious Basterds was postcard in recent arrow video/academy releases and will be either a Arrow Video or Arrow Academy release.

True Romance is Arrow Films Distributed release
That did not have a postcard in any of the previous Arrow Video or Academy releases.

Arrow Films is different brand label to Arrow Video/Arrow Academy catalogue of releases

Arrow Films
View attachment 449995

Arrow Video
View attachment 449996

Arrow Academy
View attachment 449997

Example
The Voices was a Arrow Films release as in that was not a Arrow Video or Arrow Academy release
Thanks Paul, I actually didn’t know there was Arrow Films and Arrow Academy. I thought they were all under the same line. That’s good to know, hopefully IB does get a proper release then with new extras.:)

Reactions: paulboland
know if it's a new master or scan?
Not had a chance to view. Just quickly loaded the disc at lunch to see if it was the Warner disc in a case but it has arrow branding on disc and pre menu plus different codec and audio track.
I suspect same master but will examine it.

@ricster thanks. It's hard to tell from the pictures, looks like some banding in the second image but can't tell if that's your camera or TV. French version seems best. Note, it's a bit weird I can't see it on Arrow's site. Wanted to grab it and use my bonus points, but for £7.99 I'll probably just go ahead and buy it anyway.

@ricster thanks. It's hard to tell from the pictures, looks like some banding in the second image but can't tell if that's your camera or TV. French version seems best. Note, it's a bit weird I can't see it on Arrow's site. Wanted to grab it and use my bonus points, but for £7.99 I'll probably just go ahead and buy it anyway.
It's a distributed release from arrow films
Distributed releases most don't get listed on Arrow Store

Available from Amazon/Zavvi/HMV and other UK/Ireland retailers