Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 28, 2019
Purchase links: HMV
Price: £7.99

02-654545.jpg

Last edited:
Arrow might be doing a Arrow Video or Academy release beside the Arrow Films distributed release that was done back in 2019
I have also seen it rumored to listed on arrow schedule for 2021

A card for True Romance has been found in some recent Arrow Video new releases
When a card is included that means a upcoming Arrow Video or Arrow Acadmey release

Video below from 4.43 mark

New to the site, was looking for a 4k version of True Romance and stumbled onto this site. My favorite movie of all time.
My question was if this BluRay is region locked? I’m in Canada and will be playing it on my PS5 and would be thrilled if it’ll work?
Amazon product

Or should I wait and like you guys were saying, they should end up releasing a special edition or remastered? Who am I kidding I’d just buy all of em

Last edited:
New to the site, was looking for a 4k version of True Romance and stumbled onto this site. My favorite movie of all time.
My question was if this BluRay is region locked? I’m in Canada and will be playing it on my PS5 and would be thrilled if it’ll work?
Amazon product

The Blu-ray edition on Amazon is just the arrow films distributed release
This has nothing to do with what arrow will be releasing in 2021
I don't have this to do a disc test it's listed as region B but might be region free

You be better of waiting until 2021 for a much better release from Arrow as you can expect this to have extras and likely nice slipbox
The expected Arrow Video or Arrow Academy release will be available sometime in 2021
Might be a 4K UHD release or Blu-ray or both

Reactions: jasong
Thanks for the reply! I guess if it’s region B I’m out of luck and will have to wait for a UHD version.
Wife is trying to find a present for me and I’ve been wanting a 4k version of this to go with my 2 other versions.

Thanks for the reply! I guess if it’s region B I’m out of luck and will have to wait for a UHD version.
Wife is trying to find a present for me and I’ve been wanting a 4k version of this to go with my 2 other versions.
The arrow basic amaray release from 2019 it might be region free but I not got the disc to test it
If any other members purchased can they test the region code on the disc
@ricster
You purchased what's the region coding on the arrow disc

Arrow Video or Academy release that's planned for 2021
It's not known yet if this will be a 4K UHD or Blu-ray release but you can be sure will be the one to get when released

Reactions: RevyRogue
Can’t wait for a proper Arrow Video edition, but they did do a great job with this transfer. Definitely the best version I’ve seen so far. If anyone happens to have a spare slip for this, please shoot me a PM.

@guybrown @mmal
Limited Edition releases

4K UHD

Blu-ray