Truedonk's Sales/Trade Thream

Oct 29, 2012
Hi there, this is my first trade thread so hopefully I've got everything covered (can't work out how to add the flags and trader images at the mo).

Unfortunately having to sell a few of my Steelbooks to keep up with the other steels I'm after buying. All Steelbooks will be sent in the proper protective packaging and I will send anywhere. Postage costs will be arranged on a by sale/trade basis.

Check out my ebay feedback here (283 positive, no negative) - Truedonk (not sure how to link to it).

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=truedonk&ftab=AllFeedback

Sealed Steelbooks (all in perfect condition to my eye, however I'm not an expert so don't like to say OCD mint, I might have missed something):

UK:

x2 Jack Reacher - One copy with defect (£45), One copy without defect (£30) - think this has a spine slash
x1 Hansel and Gretel (£35)
x1 Aladdin (£35)
x2 Star Trek Zavvi Exclusive (£25)
x1 Finding Nemo (£30)
x1 Willow (£15)
x1 The Dark Knight Rises (£20)
x1 The Amazing Spiderman (slight rip/tear in the wrapping) (Sold)
x1 Skyfall Amazon UK Exclusive (£25)
x1 Django Unchained (£25)
x2 Argo (£10)
x1 The Town (£10)
x1 Snow White and the Huntsman (£10)
x1 Cloverfield (£10)
x4 Rambo First Blood (£20)
x1 Star Trek Into Darkness Entertainment Store (£40)
x3 The Rocketeer (All Sold)
x1 Seven Psychopaths Hi Def Ninja Exclusive (£20)
x1 Who Framed Roger Rabbit (£40)
x2 From Disk till Dawn (£25)
x1 Expendables 2 (£20)

UK Opened - Like New

x1 The Raid (£30)
x1 Prince of Persia Double Play (£40)

German

x1 Expendables 2 (£20)
x1 Dale and Tucker vs Evil (£15) *
x1 Zombieland (2nd Print) (£20) *
x1 Warrior (£15)
x1 Inception (£15)

Canada
x1 Evil Dead (New Version) Futureshop Exclusive (£30)

Japan

x1 Prometheus (£35)
x1 The Goonies (£25)

BluFans

x1 Face Off (£50)
x1 Oz the Great and Powerful (3D) (£60)
x1 World War Z (Sold)

All steels are also currently available on eBay with Buy It Nows.

* Having looked at these two steelbooks, there seems to have been a sticker issue. The back of the Zombieland wrapping has marks from some sticky substance on the front of the Dale and Tucker Steel. This has affected the wrapping - I can provide pictures on request.

Last edited:
Getting out of the collecting game - all of my collection is now available to buy through here or through eBay.

Hi Mr Donk...

I am interested in your 3 BluFans steels, and would like to offer you £110 (delivered) for Face Off (1copy), Oz 3D & WWZ

Chees,
Kevin