DigiPack Turbo Kid (Blu-ray Digipack) [USA]

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Release Date: TBD
Price: $19.99
Link: http://turbo-kid.com/shop/product/d...collectors-edition-back-ordered-till-march?r=

3-DISC Blu-Ray + DVD Ultra Turbo Charged Collector's Edition
Screenshot 2016-01-20 06.15.12.png

Disc 1 - Turbo Kid - DVD - Main Feature + Commentaries
Audio Options: English 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Dolby Stereo, French 5.1 Dolby Digital
Subtitles English (SDH), Spanish, French
Commentaries English, French

Disc 2 - Turbo Kid - DVD - Bonus Features
-Bloody Wasteland: The Making of Turbo Kid (24 min.)
-T Is For Turbo (original short) (6 min.)
-Mini Docs: Fantasia, Gore, Stunt, Funny, The Kid, Apple, Zeus
-Festival Introductions: BIFFF (Brussels)*, Edinburgh (UK), Sitges (Spain)*
-Still Galleries (3): Design/On Set, Fan Art, 'The Ride' booklet
-Official Trailer
-Trailers from Epic Pictures Releasing

Disc 3 - Turbo Kid - BluRay - Main Feature + Commentaries
Audio Options: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, English 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Dolby Stereo, French 5.1 Dolby Digital
Subtitles: English (SDH), Spanish, French
Commentaries: English, French

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for tagging @AlienKing !

I really liked that movie and already thought about getting the steelbook, but passed because it has the same cover as the mediabook I already own on it. But I'd definitely consider getting this one! Lovely artwork and there are not too many blu-ray digipaks out there!

Reactions: Interstellarian
NEVER HEARD OF IT? That is blasphemy! This is a Canadian movie (and some of it was filmed in New Zealand I think?)
Hurry up and watch it! I LOVED this movie! :drool:
A Canadian film? Was it written by @tridon :naughty: :p

Thanks again for the tag, I'm definitely getting this Edition! :cool: The film looks like a kick ass ride! :woot: :thumbs:

I was just about to go hunt the SteelBook down here in Canada, but I may have to get this instead. Nice find, @AlienKing! :thumbs:

Turbo Kid? Never heard of it :confused:...

Hell Yeah! :woot: This certainly has my attention! ;) Thanks for the tag @AlienKing! :thumbs:

Bud, you're gonna love this one! I place Turbo Kid in my Top 10 from last year. This film is what I wanted out of Mad Max: Fury Road. It's absolute bananas! :p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I was just about to go hunt the SteelBook down here in Canada, but I may have to get this instead. Nice find, @AlienKing! :thumbs:

Bud, you're gonna love this one! I place Turbo Kid in my Top 10 from last year. This film is what I wanted out of Mad Max: Fury Road. It's absolute bananas! :p
@tridon Absolute Bananas!? :naughty: Now you're speaking my language! :woot: ;)

Dancing_Banana.gif

Thanks mate! :thumbs:

Reactions: tridon
A Canadian film? Was it written by @tridon :naughty: :p

Thanks again for the tag, I'm definitely getting this Edition! :cool: The film looks like a kick ass ride! :woot: :thumbs:
I honestly thought you already knew about this movie. There is a awesome steelbook here in Canada if you're interested. Though it might be a bit harder to find now, nevertheless, I will look for it if you want it.
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/turbo-kid-2015-blu-ray-steelbook-canada.71511/

I'm sticking to the steelbook. :D
And if you're on the hunt for it remember that BB, WM, Amazon and Cineplex sold the steelbook originally. :thumbs:

I honestly thought you already knew about this movie. There is a awesome steelbook here in Canada if you're interested. Though it might be a bit harder to find now, nevertheless, I will look for it if you want it.
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/turbo-kid-2015-blu-ray-steelbook-canada.71511/

I'm sticking to the steelbook. :D
And if you're on the hunt for it remember that BB, WM, Amazon and Cineplex sold the steelbook originally. :thumbs:
@AlienKing Canada received an exclusive steelbook?! :OMG: :woot: Nice! ;) :cool:

Hell Yeah, THANKS for the awesome offer my Ninja Bro, I truly appreciate it! :thumbs: :notworthy:
tumblr_lu9wab8nrV1r0ojhto1_500.gif

Reactions: AlienKing