Premium Supporter
Jan 31, 2014
Sherwood Park, AB Canada
Release Date: Dec. 8, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon CA
Price:
CDN $21.96

IMG_2084.JPG

@tridon @AlienKing @Drum18 @kaw Is this still available/easy to find with a Slipcover? :hungry: :photo: :thumbs:

I've been to Best Buy, Walmart, HMV and numerous other places since this Blu-ray's release and not ONCE have I seen this slipcover in person. That and Amazon doesn't even show it on their listing, so I'm not sure if they'll have it either.

So yeah, safe to say, this slipcover will already be the opposite of easy to find. :(

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I've been to Best Buy, Walmart, HMV and numerous other places since this Blu-ray's release and not ONCE have I seen this slipcover in person. That and Amazon doesn't even show it on their listing, so I'm not sure if they'll have it either.

So yeah, safe to say, this slipcover will already be the opposite of easy to find. :(
DAMN-IT! :banghead: :squint: :mad: That sucks :( :sorry:...

@bloodsnake007 OP said he got it from Quebec. And I noticed the quotes are in French only. So there might be a chance you might only find this in Quebec. I also notice OP linked to Amazon but I don't know if anybody actually ordered from there and got a slip cover. Might worth asking some ninjas from QC!

Reactions: tridon
I ordered it from Amazon.ca and it came with the slipcover. Surprised to hear people are having difficulty finding it since it came shrinkwrapped over the slipcover.

"shrinkwrapped over the slipcover" :hungry: Good to know, Thanks @AirZonk! :thumbs:

Check it out @tridon and @AlienKing :cool:
Thanks dudes!!! :notworthy: It's all yours now @bloodsnake007 :naughty: I hope you get one :)

That's amazing considering how the slipcover over top of the SteelBook edition wasn't shrinkwrapped. :facepalm:
Hahaha LOL!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007