Turbo Kid (Limited Edition 2 Year Anniversary Edition) [USA]

raspor

Premium Supporter
Dec 2, 2011
Oxie, Sweden
Purchase Links: :https://epic-pictures.com
Price: $59.99
Notes: Limited to 500

Each box includes a T-shirt, the 3-Disc Ultra Turbo Charged Collector's Edition DVD/Bluray set, a mini poster and one of three enamel pins.
The box includes the following items:
1) T-shirt with artwork by Coki Greenway. Shirt size range from Small to 4XL. There is limited number of shirts in each size to order yours early.
2) 11 x 17 inch mini-poster designed by Chris Davidson.
3) The 3-Disc Ultra Turbo Charged Special Collector's Edition DVD/Bluray Set: In addition to the feature on both Bluray and DVD, this set includes Bloody Wasteland: The Making of Turbo Kid, a making of the movie featurette, T is for Turbo, the original short that preceded that film, several mini documentaries.
4) 1 out of 3 enamel pins made exclusively for the box. Pins are in characters of Apple, The Kid and Skeletron. Only 200 were made from each character.
500 individually numbered boxes are on sale now.

TURBOKID2YEARANNIVERSARYBOXLIMITEDEDITION-still0-tk0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a nice set but I already have the original Spanish boxset so I'm happy with that.
If you could pick from this set or other edition which one would you prefer to own,i know a few of you own the other but i maybe able to get other.
What i dont get with this they only give you one pin how do you know what pin you get? And what if you wanted the other two pins but probably not as too expensive you could end up with two same pins?
Anyone purchased from them before what like are they in packing stuff.

If you could pick from this set or other edition which one would you prefer to own,i know a few of you own the other but i maybe able to get other.
What i dont get with this they only give you one pin how do you know what pin you get? And what if you wanted the other two pins but probably not as too expensive you could end up with two same pins?
Anyone purchased from them before what like are they in packing stuff.
I would go for the original set. This one looks good but that has a VHS in it which I thought was a cool touch!

• Thanks
Reactions: bwatt99
  • Thanks
Reactions: Sully and PunkNinja
Im tempted to grab this to go with the Italian edition i have waiting overseas to be sent to me but i have noticed on a unboxing and others who have purchased box is very flimsy and if two i have seen both had damage to box,sort of a let down if it turns up like that.
Anyone here got this?was it well packed?

could you please link to that italian edition