Jul 6, 2016
London
Reactions
1,712 0 0
Jan 11, 2014
Finland
Reactions
68 0 0
Amazon's price is down to 34,99£ as well, just placed an order. Looks like it will have a matching packaging with the original Twin Peaks box set, which is very nice.

Apr 21, 2012
GER
Reactions
685 0 0
Yeah, the spine looks like it'd match the Entire Mystery boxset. Also, the title on the front seems to be better matching (as opposed to the US version of the Limited Event) by omitting the BluRay logo on top.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
29,067 0 0
I'm hoping it matches the first set but it does look quite thin. I don't think the contents will be anything like the first set. Hopefully it comes with some nice extras and it's not just a Slipbox.

Apr 25, 2013
Reactions
1,330 0 0
Shame this isn't getting a full on collectors editions with all the other episodes...although saying that there's still a chance there could be another series in the future.

Lots of little trinkets scattered in Twin Peaks which would make great replicas for a collectors edition.

Apr 21, 2012
GER
Reactions
685 0 0
Language options (same for US and UK):

- English Dolby TrueHD 5.1
- English subtitles (HoH)

steelmybeatingheart

the discount code entered is not an active offer
Premium Supporter
Jul 6, 2016
London
Reactions
1,712 0 0
very happy days. :happy: got this in hand and it's a beaut. :drool: managed to miss this entire series when broadcast, so very much looking forward to the next few months at home (i like to savour :hungry:).
for those interested: size comparison with the Entire Mystery:
sealed cover shots with details:
open cover shots:
for a packaging junkie like me :bag:, one of the best features is how incredibly thick and chunky the 'limited edition packaging' split is - very much in keeping with the Entire Mystery box set. :wow: :Snap: top marks, there:
the way that packaging opens up is great:
and finally, when you have the digipack out and open, you can make your own 'red room' out of it! :)

all in all, if you can still get this - do. :thumbs:

Apr 21, 2012
GER
Reactions
685 0 0
Great pics!

(and also I am relieved that I'm not the only one with small gaps between the "teeth").