Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 4th December 2017
Price: £48.03
Purchase link: Amazon

IMG_0161.JPG

Amazon's price is down to 34,99£ as well, just placed an order. Looks like it will have a matching packaging with the original Twin Peaks box set, which is very nice.

I'm hoping it matches the first set but it does look quite thin. I don't think the contents will be anything like the first set. Hopefully it comes with some nice extras and it's not just a Slipbox.

Shame this isn't getting a full on collectors editions with all the other episodes...although saying that there's still a chance there could be another series in the future.

Lots of little trinkets scattered in Twin Peaks which would make great replicas for a collectors edition.

very happy days. :happy: got this in hand and it's a beaut. :drool: managed to miss this entire series when broadcast, so very much looking forward to the next few months at home (i like to savour :hungry:).
View media item 24849for those interested: size comparison with the Entire Mystery:
sealed cover shots with details:
open cover shots:
for a packaging junkie like me :bag:, one of the best features is how incredibly thick and chunky the 'limited edition packaging' split is - very much in keeping with the Entire Mystery box set. :wow: :Snap: top marks, there:
the way that packaging opens up is great:
and finally, when you have the digipack out and open, you can make your own 'red room' out of it! :)

all in all, if you can still get this - do. :thumbs:
giphy.gif