Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release Date : December 10, 2019
Purchase Link : TBA
Price : TBA
Notes : 25000 units will be made

peaks.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Both seasons of the original series, with the U.S. and international versions of the pilot
  • The Limited Event Series
  • Fire Walk with Me and its deleted scenes: The Missing Pieces
  • Never-before-released behind-the-scenes footage from the making of all 18 parts of A Limited Event Series
  • A brand new interview with Kyle MacLachlan and Sheryl Lee
  • A newly produced featurette with Harry Goaz and Kimmy Robertson
  • Full-length, unedited versions of a number of the musical performances at The Roadhouse Bar from A Limited Event Series
  • Many special features from previous Twin Peaks releases
  • A 4K UHD disc of both the original pilot newly-transferred from film elements and “Part 8” of A Limited Event Series
“Once opened, a depiction of the infamous Red Room is revealed with its brown and crème chevron floor and brilliant red curtains. Sitting in front of the red curtain will be an exclusive die-cut acrylic figure of Laura Palmer kissing Special Agent Dale Cooper. This acrylic figure comes inside a plastic display holder held in place by magnets. Fans will have the option of leaving the figure in place inside The Red Room environment or removing and displaying it elsewhere. The plastic holder can also serve as an easel to display individual images from The Red Room Gallery, a curated set of 5” x 5” printed cards depicting memorable moments in The Red Room. Each package will also contain an individually numbered collectible certificate.”

Reactions: Sigill
Really nice packaging but I already have both the series separately so will pass. I can’t justify this price for the extra features and 3 episodes in 4K. If it was all in 4K it would be different though!:D