Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: August 6, 2021
Purchase link: Turbine-Shop
Price: €24.95
Notes: 2 BD-50 discs

83DEF02E-C6CE-4358-A4D2-1AA2A37BD8FB.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe this will be avaliable elsewhere. Maybe Jpc, Amazon. Problem is this was sold out! Next batch is coming on 27th August.
But i can tell that i bought from store on eBay for same price as it was selling on Turbineshop!
But right now prices on eBay are way too high. At least double of RRP.

Yep that's be another ebay expensive buy. Thank you Boris.....

I do believe this will be avaliable elsewhere. Maybe Jpc, Amazon. Problem is this was sold out! Next batch is coming on 27th August.
But i can tell that i bought from store on eBay for same price as it was selling on Turbineshop!
But right now prices on eBay are way too high. At least double of RRP.
It's available on Turbine.
i just ordered one two minutes ago!

It's available on Turbine.
i just ordered one two minutes ago!

Yeah but did you look when they'll be dispatched? They get new stock on 27th of August.

ATTENTION: This title can be pre-ordered. Please note that partial deliveries are unfortunately not possible. So if you order one or more items together with a pre-order item, all items will be sent together in one delivery after it has appeared. Delivery time approx. 1-3 days. This article is expected to be released on August 27, 2021

Ppl already got copies, but those who ordered them now will get them on 27th not now.
Yeah me too. But i really wanna hear Atmos. Cause review on bluray-disc.de is really in favor of Atmos.

Nice! Happy I saw this.
Does this mean we’re getting new studio releases or is this independent of that?

Quoting guy from another forum:
There were rumors of Warner (US rights holder) and Universal (international distributor) finalizing a new 4k HDR transfer with De Bont signing off on it. It may not be long until it hits digital storefronts and a UHD disc gets announced (in both regions possibly).

It's gonna get 4K release for sure, it's just matter of time when. I doubt they'd let them do this if they wouldn't push for 4K. If this wouldn't go for 4K then they would let them release it in 4K also, not just upgraded audio.

Reactions: Nimble Jim
Ppl already got copies, but those who ordered them now will get them on 27th not now.
Yeah me too. But i really wanna hear Atmos. Cause review on bluray-disc.de is really in favor of Atmos.
I'm kind of stunned that it touts having AURO 3D!
we all have AURO 3D 13.1 surround sound in our homes, right?!! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: komor
As far as audio is concerning reviews are all in favor of ATMOS that this is pure demo of Atmos. Like i can't imagine anything else. Can't wait to get my hands on this one. Hope Universal releases 4K of Daylight and Twister this year! :)

We might actually get a steelbook next year with the release of the 4k
That would be nice but i have to admit I enjoy the German mediabooks, they are superb and I now have a nice collection of 4k mediabooks which hasn't been released elsewhere like The Killers 1964 and The Blood on Satan's Claw....

I'm kind of stunned that it touts having AURO 3D!
we all have AURO 3D 13.1 surround sound in our homes, right?!! :LOL:
I have a Atmos (5.3.6), DTS:X (5.3.6) & Auro 3D (11.1 = 13.1 without surround back speakers) setup and I can guarantee you that the (native) Auro track will blow the Atmos one away. The same for Blade Runner 2049, that Auro track (also 13.1) is one of the best immersive audio tracks available. There have been a lot of tests done and a lot of times the Atmos track played over a Auro setup was better then native ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: 5t33lb0y