Oct 9, 2019
Release date: February 24, 2022
Purchase links: JPC - Koch Films Shop
Price: €24.99

1078492_3D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Oct 9, 2019
Much slang in this one. I bought the french version just to see it again in HD, but had to give up. I undestood almost nothing and no subs yey. Have to buy it again then.:joy:

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Much slang in this one. I bought the french version just to see it again in HD, but had to give up. I undestood almost nothing and no subs yey. Have to buy it again then.:joy:
Really? Don't remember, haven't watched it in 10+ years, but I was growing up in LA, so it's the British slang and accent I have a hard time with, like just now with Last Night in Soho. That one did have subtitles though, which helped. :wacky:

Oct 9, 2019
Sean Penn is hard to understand ,because he is very damged in this movie, J-Lo is ok, but then with the other guys it is difficult, especially the mechanic and some others.

Oct 9, 2019
Really? Don't remember, haven't watched it in 10+ years, but I was growing up in LA, so it's the British slang and accent I have a hard time with, like just now with Last Night in Soho. That one did have subtitles though, which helped. :wacky:
Sean Penn is hard to understand ,because he is very damged in this movie, J-Lo is ok, but then with the other guys it is difficult, especially the mechanic and some others. The English subs would have helped. Good that Kochfilms brings some haha. Is it so hard to create some subtitles of the original language for such a release. This lazyness of the labels is awkward. It belongs to a Collector´s Edition imo.

Reactions: Lenny Nero