UFC - Pop Vinyl Series [Funko]

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
I have been wanting some UFC pops forever and finally glam shots released of series 1 and they look awesome.

Ok slightly odd choice of people for first series but still so excited. I really hope we get these in the UK :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: dfoles
Brock is back the WWE.

Perhaps Funko should have waited with these releases, having had 3 of the recent big talents all lose pretty badly in recent weeks, Rousey, Weidman and Aldo, still can't believe that fight last night 13 seconds!!! I mean I still like these people regardless but alot of people moaning.

Particularly in regards to people saying Ronda shouldn't be made is pathetic. She has done incredible things for women's sport, she is an olympian FFS, just because she was made to constantly defend her belt unlike alot of people and she had one loss (which i think was a fix) doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to be made. It is just a shame they didn't do it like last year when she was getting the credit she deserves.

Funko really should have started with Hall of Famers.

Last edited:
Reactions: dfoles
Brock is back the WWE.

Perhaps Funko should have waited with these releases, having had 3 of the recent big talents all lose pretty badly in recent weeks, Rousey, Weidman and Aldo, still can't believe that fight last night 13 seconds!!! I mean I still like these people regardless but alot of people moaning.

Although it's pretty pathetic people saying Ronda shouldn't be made, she has done incredible things for women's sport, she is an olympion FFS, just because she was made to constantly defend her belt unlike alot of people and she had one loss (which i think was a fix) doesn't mean she doesn't to be made. It is just a shame they didn't do it like last year when she was getting the credit she deserves.

Funko really should have started with Hall of Famers.

Ken Shamrock!

Reactions: Flash
These should have all been out a year ago the fact they are still not out and now both Conor and Ronda have lost its all a bit awkward. I mean I'll still get them i love them and they "..."If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.."

Both great fighters who I am sure will bounce back but would have loved these are both fighters height.

Change up McGregor's tattoo and shorts, and you got bearded Brock Lesnar. Or I guess just swap heads with the existing Lesnar pop

Reactions: Flash