UFC - Pop Vinyl Series [Funko]

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
I have been wanting some UFC pops forever and finally glam shots released of series 1 and they look awesome.

Ok slightly odd choice of people for first series but still so excited. I really hope we get these in the UK :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: dfoles
We need some hall of famers

Totally agree I have quite a few round 5 figures so if they did them like them that would be awesome.

I want Chuck liddell, Tito Ortiz, Randy Couture, Matt Hughes, Forrest Griffin, so many I would want them all, love them

@Flash HELL YES These would have been the best start to the collection .

Agreed I am very surprised they didn't go down that route first.

I mean they are kinda current people, they should have done legends first and I want a Dana pop lol

Reactions: Harty
As for a first series this seems to be pretty poor , Silva and penn ok , but the rest no .

No way first series material .

Yeah a dana pop would be kool

Reactions: Flash
As for a first series this seems to be pretty poor , Silva and penn ok , but the rest no .

No way first series material .

Yeah a dana pop would be kool

Thing is they are bit out of time I'm guessing they have been working on them but for example (I love Ronda no matter) but had they released her three months ago, fly off the shelves, now perhaps not and same could happen with Connor, very recent superstar to be in first series.

I mean Chris Weidman? Really but no GSP or Nogueira, Henderson, Belfort, diaz's

So many before those fighters no offence to them but will still get few of them

Reactions: Harty
Can't find release date but maybe in America some have been released early in the run up to the fight tomoz night.

I really hope they aren't just event exclusives, I want them now!!!

Theres a website on the back for pop-life.com....i went there and these are not listed there, nor are they listed on funkos website. Very interesting that this hasn't been announced...i'm wondering the validity of it. the ebay listing says UFC 194 exclusive, which doesn't make sense for Rousey, Penn and Silva since they are not fighting on the card. haha.

Don't know was listed on popvinyls.ccom and they are usually pretty spot on. I will be so :punch::arghh: if they are not legitimate :cautious:

From the thumbnail, I was hoping it was Bearded Brock Lesnar:

Lesnar_display_image.jpg

I'd also like to see something for that rookie CM Punk.