Multi Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (2016)

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
4534973043_383e7d642a.jpg

According to the report, MvC3 will receive a retail release "later this year or early 2011" and will run in "full 1080p." Allegedly, while the full character list is unknown, some have been confirmed. "Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, Storm, and a few others will be back; but the team behind MvC3 have said they will be blowing fans out of the water with the sheer number of characters this game includes," alleges PlanetXbox360. The rumored sequel is said to be a nontraditional 2D fighter, which suggests that it could feature 3D elements, as seen in Street Fighter IV. PlanetXbox360 claims we'll hear more about the title next week and that the game will be playable at E3 this June. When reached for comment, Capcom told Joystiq, "We don't comment on speculation and rumors."

Videos:

<div style="width: 480px;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=101062"/><param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=101062" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed></div>

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="265" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/d75f857d" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/d75f857d" width="437" height="265" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>​

Character Trailers:

E3 Screens:

MarvelVsCapcom3E3-2.png

MarvelVsCapcom3E3-3.png

MarvelVsCapcom3E3.png

Buy Here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003IEBO9Q/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 dated for US, UK

Capcom has super-glued a North American and European release date to its crossover brawler Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, confirming the game will be hitting both territories in February 2011.

U.S. gamers will be able to get their mitts on the eagerly anticipated fighter from February 15, while European console owners will receive the title a few days later on February 18.

The company will also be releasing a special Collector’s Edition for North America (outed yesterday via GameStop’s website), and officially confirmed the inclusion of Jill Valentine and Shuma Gorath in the game as post-launch DLC for those who plump for the CE release. As reported yesterday on PSU, they’ll be available to download four weeks after the game's release.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Shadow Mode DLC Revealed

Capcom has revealed a new DLC Shadow Mode for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 that will enable players to face-off against AI opposition based on the unique fighting styles of the Capcom development team, as well as a few notable players from the fighting game community.

You'll encounter the various habits and tendencies of the Capcom development staff and famous players from the fighting game scene, with the first Shadow Pack offering AI and character teams based upon MvC3 producer Ryota Niitsuma, associate producer Akihito Kadowaki and one of the game's QA testers.

This first Shadow Pack will be available in March with more planned to arrive in the near future. Pricing has yet to be confirmed, although one would hope that the packs are offered as free add-ons.

So, anyone besides PS Hero and Horhay planning on picking this up? I thing i'm going to cave and get this or release day. I just think it would be that much more fun to play against you guys as opposed to randoms.

PS Hero and Horhay, are you guys amazing at fighters or just pretty good? I'd consider myself decent but I always got destroyed on Street Fighter 4 online. I've accepted the fact that most those people I played against live and die for fighters and that I'll never be that good.

I personally wont, I think if I got any fighter coming up it would be Fight Night Champion. The demo is really impressive, though I wish I could get better at it, I've been tuggin away at it tho and changed up some controller stuff and how to better use my power punch. Hella fun, even if you dont plan to buy, Its got Tyson and Ali in the demo so thats cool as usually games give you crap fighters in demos.

I've got my ass handed to my plenty of times on street fighter online...too many hardcore fan's out there who dedicate their live to learn all the combo's

Anybody else get this? I got the special edition for PS3. Holla if you down to play online ;)

My copy should be here by thursday from amazon. Add me if you want some easy competition. I'm so-so at Street Fighter but I haven't had much exposure to MvC. Psn: Tek-1

My copy should be here by thursday from amazon. Add me if you want some easy competition. I'm so-so at Street Fighter but I haven't had much exposure to MvC. Psn: Tek-1

I'll add you, my PSN is JTSF. I will be leaving on a trip for 8 days, but when I come back am down kick some :ass:

Do any of you guys have experience with arcade fightsticks? I'm thinking about trying one out. I've always just used a dualshock for fighting games but I'm somewhat intrigued by the idea of using a stick.

I'm thinking of picking up the cheap-o mad catz SF4 stick for around $50. Apparently it's filled with a bunch of crappy parts but all the buttons and the stick can be upgraded later with high-end japanese manufactured parts. I'm obviously a rookie at all of this so I'm pretty sure I could make do with the stock parts but if for some crazy reason I get really into it I guess I could upgrade all the parts later down the road.

Just wondering if anybody has any experience with arcade sticks.

I played with the SF4 arcade sticks, I wasn't much of a fan to be honest. The stick is too small height wise so my pinky and knuckle kept rubbing against the edge of the piece of plastic that is under the stick. I sort of felt constricted when using it as well. That's just me though.

I played with the SF4 arcade sticks, I wasn't much of a fan to be honest. The stick is too small height wise so my pinky and knuckle kept rubbing against the edge of the piece of plastic that is under the stick. I sort of felt constricted when using it as well. That's just me though.

Me too. To me the arcade sticks sucks when it comes to modern fighting. If your talking about using them for old school fighting like mortal komat or classic street fighter then it works flawlessly. As for the newer games with different fighting system, it's not that great.

Me too. To me the arcade sticks sucks when it comes to modern fighting. If your talking about using them for old school fighting like mortal komat or classic street fighter then it works flawlessly. As for the newer games with different fighting system, it's not that great.

I recently played with some MK arcade sticks and they had the old school stick not the ones with the little round ball the other type. Those were some nice arcade sticks.

I recently played with some MK arcade sticks and they had the old school stick not the ones with the little round ball the other type. Those were some nice arcade sticks.

yup....get a good arcade stick if your going to be playing this game for hour's on end

i made the investment on a logitech wheel for gran turismo 5 cause i knew i was going to play it forever & couldn't be anymore happy with the change of feel to the game,You'll most likely have a more simple learning curve for all the combo's with the Arcade stick and start whooping people.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out how I feel about this game. It seems like it may be a little to chaotic for me. It's fun but I just feel like I have no control with anything that's going on. I feel a lot more comfortable with SF4 because it feels a bit slower and precise. I'll have to give it some more time but at this moment I'm not quite sure.