Unboxing Pics & Videos (From HDN Members)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Package from yabe.
SUSEP (4).JPG
SUSEP (5).JPG
SUSEP (9).JPG
SUSEP (8).JPG
SUSEP (2).JPG
SUSEP (3).JPG
SUSEP (7).JPG
SUSEP (6).JPG
SUSEP (10).JPG
SUSEP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to the forum. But what better thing to post about first, than to say - wow. That's a truly incredible collection.

I collect also, though only a tiny collection of discs and memorabilia compared to that. And I've recently got back into buying physical media, after tiring of streaming and ripping etc. But I understand the collecting bug well, because I have also been a toy collector for over 25 years, and have a small showroom setup for those (its much bigger than my film collection).

Anyway, thanks for sharing your video. That collection is phenomenal. And I know the effort and cost it would have taken.

I'm new to the forum. But what better thing to post about first, than to say - wow. That's a truly incredible collection.

I collect also, though only a tiny collection of discs and memorabilia compared to that. And I've recently got back into buying physical media, after tiring of streaming and ripping etc. But I understand the collecting bug well, because I have also been a toy collector for over 25 years, and have a small showroom setup for those (its much bigger than my film collection).

Anyway, thanks for sharing your video. That collection is phenomenal. And I know the effort and cost it would have taken.
Hi @foreigncontaminant. Thanks for taking the time to check out my vid and welcome to the forum. There's lots of cool people, discussions, news and info on here. There's a thread called Man Cave and Lady Lairs if you fancy showing some pictures of your Showroom? Any collection that takes 25 years to collect is definitely worth showing off to other collectors. I bet there's loads of people on here, myself included, who'd love to see it. Welcome again and enjoy the forum.

Reactions: Wreck