Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception CE (PS3 Steelbook) [North America]

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
5791421762_eefeec91e3_z.jpg

As you can see in the image above, the Collector’s Edition comes with a functional Traveling Chest replica which stores all of the other aspects to our Collector’s Edition – exclusive Steelbook case for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception, a full size replica of Drake’s belt buckle from UNCHARTED 3, a full size replica of Drake’s necklace which includes Sir Francis Drake’s ring, and exclusive statue of Nathan Drake from Sideshow Collectibles.

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0053OOEAA/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz and bobino66
wow this might be a Amazon Exclusive or Canada is slow.....i just checked futureshop.ca this moment and it shows nothing for collector's Edition.

the figure should be high quality if its done by Sideshow Collectible's.

I think I remember seeing this on the preorder sheet at gamestop

Have you heard anymore information? I'd really just like to get the Steelbook without the rest of the collector's stuff. I hate going into Gamestop for anything, but I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and do it for this.

Have you heard anymore information? I'd really just like to get the Steelbook without the rest of the collector's stuff. I hate going into Gamestop for anything, but I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and do it for this.

Yeah i preordered it at gamestop a few weeks ago and its on there website

Jefxfree here doesnt care about the steelbook and wants the statue ... maybe you could sell him the statue to bring down your total cost on the game etc.

Reactions: jefXfree