Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception CE (PS3 Steelbook) [North America]

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
5791421762_eefeec91e3_z.jpg

As you can see in the image above, the Collector’s Edition comes with a functional Traveling Chest replica which stores all of the other aspects to our Collector’s Edition – exclusive Steelbook case for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception, a full size replica of Drake’s belt buckle from UNCHARTED 3, a full size replica of Drake’s necklace which includes Sir Francis Drake’s ring, and exclusive statue of Nathan Drake from Sideshow Collectibles.

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0053OOEAA/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz and bobino66
2 months ago pal I would have bagged all 3. But seen bank balance last week and I didn't realise how hard this addiction hit me till saw what little was left in there :hilarious: Yeah will just get the one then, thanks matey! :scat:

Get it if you can...here is a picture of the HK and US edition.

Highlights:

* debossed front
* clean front and back artwork (no playstation or PS3 title)
* inside artwork

img2110kz.jpg

Yup I grabbed one fella, cheers for the pic! :scat: Will only grab G2's without PS3 plastered over them. I am a xbox guy! I no this is only released on playstation but I will try not remember that everytime I look at it ;)

yep, I'm with you on that...I will only buy steelbook without the "playstation" or "ps3" on the front cover. If I stick to this plan, then I don't need to chase after all of the PS3 games :hilarious: Unless it's a game that I must have :)

Yup I grabbed one fella, cheers for the pic! :scat: Will only grab G2's without PS3 plastered over them. I am a xbox guy! I no this is only released on playstation but I will try not remember that everytime I look at it ;)

HK version = you get the slipcover and the game
US version = comes with no slipcover and came from the collector's box. some seller may or not not sell the game with the steelbook.

Congrats! It's a real beauty, 100 times better in the flesh!

Definitely. I still cannot get over the fact that you got that package in less than a week.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Me too - Xbox360 and PC only for gaming. Have to stay loyal to the MS folks in my own town, right? :D

I've still got the collectors edition extras...I'm putting them on eBay this Sunday after the Packers smoke the Giants...unless I'm too drunk...so yeah, putting them up on Tuesday. So if anyone is interested in anything in the collectors other than the steelbook/game, PM me.