Sep 28, 2011
15008123.jpg

Source: http://www.yes24.com/24/Goods/5893974

Attachments

• Uncharted 3.jpg
    Uncharted 3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 181
Last edited by a moderator:
Such a sexy steel. I'm starting to think that the PS3 steel look even better than the bluray ones :drool:

It is a nice steelbook, and you're right, some of the PS3 steelbooks are beautiful. I have yet to crack mine open. I will though, once I finally beat Uncharted 2. It only came out in 2009 :hilarious:

It is a nice steelbook, and you're right, some of the PS3 steelbooks are beautiful. I have yet to crack mine open. I will though, once I finally beat Uncharted 2. It only came out in 2009 :hilarious:

:joy:

But you're right my friend, these PS3 steels are appealing to the eye. Plus since they are games, I wouldn't mind opening them.

I'm getting Uncharted 3, Star Wars The Forces Unleashed 2, Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Crysis 2 Nano edition next month :)

Which others would you recommand? good looking ones but without spending a fortune.

:joy:

But you're right my friend, these PS3 steels are appealing to the eye. Plus since they are games, I wouldn't mind opening them.

I'm getting Uncharted 3, Star Wars The Forces Unleashed 2, Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Crysis 2 Nano edition next month :)

Which others would you recommand? good looking ones but without spending a fortune.

If you're going to open them, get ones that you will like to play. Batman Arkham City is amazing and the steelbook is perfect. No inside artwork, but the outside more than makes up for it, and it comes with a clear slip cover :drool:

If you're going to open them, get ones that you will like to play. Batman Arkham City is amazing and the steelbook is perfect. No inside artwork, but the outside more than makes up for it, and it comes with a clear slip cover :drool:

The future shop close to my place stills has plenty of steels now that I think about it. Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, Batman as well. Maybe I could buy the games and get the steels, return the games and since they are new, get $50 trading value. The steels would cost me $9.99 each :joy:

But they are G1 right? not sure I want that :(

The future shop close to my place stills has plenty of steels now that I think about it. Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, Batman as well. Maybe I could buy the games and get the steels, return the games and since they are new, get $50 trading value. The steels would cost me $9.99 each :joy:

But they are G1 right? not sure I want that :(

Batman is definitely G2 for the PS3. I'm not sure about Skyrim and Assassins Creed.

There you go :(

What about Batman Arkham City? do you know if it's G2?

I had a SWEET skyrim G2 ... debossed/embossed ... I dont know what country it was ... there's a reason for me not knowing;) as typically always know .. but I'd rather not say.

Resistance 3 is awesome lookign and g2.

I had a SWEET skyrim G2 ... debossed/embossed ... I dont know what country it was ... there's a reason for me not knowing;) as typically always know .. but I'd rather not say.

Resistance 3 is awesome lookign and g2.

I'd like to get them if they're not too expensive. Do you know how much they are worth and where I can get them?

Skyrim is Germany, a brand new one is 60EUR. Also, the audio is in German unless you can speak German :D

If you want to play the game, then go for xbox or pc as ps3 has major bugs...check amazon reviews.