Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon CA
Game UK

1.jpg

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition, priced at $79.99, includes the follow:
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Blu-ray Disc
  • Collectible Steelbook case designed by Alexander “That Kid Who Draws” Iaccarino
  • 48-page hardcover art book by Dark Horse and Naughty Dog
  • Naughty Dog & Pirate Sigil sticker sheet
  • Naughty Dog Points: A pack of in-game currency to unlock various multiplayer content

2.jpg

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition, priced at $119.99, includes everything listed above, plus:
  • A 12″ premium Nathan Drake statue by Gentle Giant
  • Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Heist Drake, and Desert Drake outfits
  • Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
  • Henry Avery Sigil ball cap
  • Madagascar Sidekick outfits

3.jpg

The pre-order incentives for the title were also revealed and feature:
  • Pre-order at GameStop to receive the Multiplayer Booster Pack to instantly unlock a variety of one-time use multiplayer boosts, and The Phurba Dagger Taunt based on the iconic symbol from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
  • Pre-order at Amazon to receive the Snow Camo weapon customization and the Desert Drake outfit multiplayer customization.
  • Pre-order via PlayStation Store to receive the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Dynamic Theme and the Desert Weapon customization.
More info

Last edited:
Just picked up my Special Edition. Damn, what a disappointing box! Stock photos made it look like the coin on the front would be embossed. Instead it's just a dull, matte box with zero embossing or debossing. The SteelBook is nice on the inside, but again, it's just matte and dull-looking. Good think I know that the game will be amazing!

That's what I was hoping it'd be too. Still, I'd rather have the clamshell packaging than one like the Life is Strange special edition box... those things can be fiddly to open and in a lot of cases I eventually end up creasing the card.

North America got the Life is Strange box! Very disappointing.