Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon CA
Game UK

1.jpg

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition, priced at $79.99, includes the follow:
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Blu-ray Disc
  • Collectible Steelbook case designed by Alexander “That Kid Who Draws” Iaccarino
  • 48-page hardcover art book by Dark Horse and Naughty Dog
  • Naughty Dog & Pirate Sigil sticker sheet
  • Naughty Dog Points: A pack of in-game currency to unlock various multiplayer content

2.jpg

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition, priced at $119.99, includes everything listed above, plus:
  • A 12″ premium Nathan Drake statue by Gentle Giant
  • Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Heist Drake, and Desert Drake outfits
  • Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
  • Henry Avery Sigil ball cap
  • Madagascar Sidekick outfits

3.jpg

The pre-order incentives for the title were also revealed and feature:
  • Pre-order at GameStop to receive the Multiplayer Booster Pack to instantly unlock a variety of one-time use multiplayer boosts, and The Phurba Dagger Taunt based on the iconic symbol from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
  • Pre-order at Amazon to receive the Snow Camo weapon customization and the Desert Drake outfit multiplayer customization.
  • Pre-order via PlayStation Store to receive the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Dynamic Theme and the Desert Weapon customization.
More info

Last edited:
@Noodles - Any idea when these will go up for pre-order?
I'm not sure mate... I can't see any mention of it on the PS blog, so I guess it depends on the retailer. However, the digital deluxe version is supposed to be available for pre-order from the PS store next week, so I imagine the other editions will be available to order pretty soon also (hopefully).

That looks like a slipbox that comes with LE to hold the SteelBook and artbook. That's the one I'm going for. I don't need a statue or DLC for an extra $40.
Ditto! I don't like the pose the statue is in anyway... plus I already have the one from UC3 (which is just as bad lol). The main thing I want is the steelbook, and if that is a proper slipbox, then even better! :D

I'm a little disappointed to be honest.

This is the last Uncharted game and they do another Drake Statue. Why not a huge one like the Halo Reach Legendary Edition featuring Elena and Sully aswell.

The Artbook is a smaller version of one which be available to buy at retail

There is no Soundtrack

They could have included a Season pass along with the DLC

Oh and no replica from either past Uncharted games or the new one. How about Sir Francis Drakes diary with the bullet hole or maybe Drakes journal with notes from every game. Some gold coins from Drakes Fortune, a little black box full of blue resisn from Among Thieves or the map of the Rub' al Khali with all the notes carried by Drake in Drakes Deception.

It's alright but a lot more could have been put into this

Woop woop :D i think i'll be getting the special edition, i too have no need for a statue.

It would have been awesome to release a uncharted edition PS4

Man I want this now!! will def get the SE one too. Now all we need is a link to preorder :cigar: