Uncharted - In theaters February 18, 2022

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
1.50 star(s) Rating: 1.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Uncharted

Genre: Adventure, Action

Director: Shawn Levy

Cast: Tom Holland, Bryan Cranston

Plot: A descendent of explorer Sir Francis Drake uncovers the location of the legendary El Dorado. With the help of his mentor and an ambitious journalist he works to uncover its secrets while surviving on an island filled with pirates, mercenaries, and a mysterious enemy.

Looking for actors of the same caliber as Marky Mark? Not setting the bar high then! Lol

Only interest I had in this was if Fillion was the star.

Only interest I had in this was if Fillion was the star.

As much as I want Fillion to be Drake... I almost think he is getting too old now.
A few years ago he would have been perfect, but now he has aged a bit and gotten a little fat haha.
I know he could easily lose the weight but I think the studios will want a younger actor for the role for potential sequels and continuing the franchise for years to come.

I honestly don't know who else would be good for the role...
Cooper could work. I could see him doing it. Not sure who else.

I'd like to see Fillion, but that's not going to happen. Honestly, as good as Bradley Cooper could be, watching the trailers for Guardians of the Galaxy has me hoping for Chris Pratt now. He has the physique and personality and with GotG and Jurassic World, his star is on the rise. So yeah, hoping for Pratt now since Fillion is a dream that won't come true.

For Elena (because she BETTER be in it), I'd obviously love to see Emily Rose reprise her role. She is Elena and she's an actual actress, not just a voice actor. I've been watching her on Haven for years now and she'd nail the live-action role of Elena. If not her -- because let's be honest, it's a long-shot -- I think Kaley Cuoco from The Big Bang Theory would be excellent in the role. She's a beautiful and intelligent actress and I often think of Elena whenever I see her on TBBT.

For Sully... Bruce Campbell. Nobody else. :thumbs:

uncharted.jpg

I've been trying to think of who would make a good Nathan Drake... and I was thinking of up and coming actors...

I know he probably be way too young... but Dylan O'Brien would be great!
You can see him on Teen Wolf and the upcoming film Maze Runner. He has the look of a young Drake, and has the humor.

Feel free to disagree all you like. haha.
It was just a random thought.

pic:
dylan-obrien-the-maze-runner.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love Nathan Fillion as Drake, but he's too old now. It sucks, but it's true. I'd also like to see the actors of the games (especially Emily Rose) reprise their roles, but again, that just won't happen.

So, I'm gonna cast this beast right now ('cause let's be honest, the studio won't want many big-name stars)...

NATHAN DRAKE
Robbie.jpg
OR
James.jpg

ELENA FISHER
Emily.jpg

VICTOR SULLIVAN
Tom.jpg

...and (if he needs to be in it) SAM DRAKE
Jeffrey.jpg

@bloodsnake007 You still going with Pratt?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
LOOKS LIKE THIS IS BACK ON.... Again...

"Sony Pictures has set the Uncharted director! According to Deadline, the studio has hired Shawn Levy (Stranger Things, Real Steel) to direct the video game adaptation. The film was recently removed from the studio’s release calendar – it was previously looking at a June 30, 2017 release date. Joe Carnahan (Narc, The Grey) is writing the script for the film."

Reactions: Noodles
Tom Holland Will Play Young Nathan Drake in Uncharted!
young-drake.jpg

Source: ComingSoon.net
Deadline brings word on some exciting developments for the long in-development Uncharted movie with the report that Spider-Man himself, Tom Holland, will star as young Nathan Drake in the film. The outlet also notes the film will be a prequel to the game series, taking its basis from the sequence in Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception wherein the young thief first encounters his partner Victor Sullivan and in essence sets up the events of the entire game franchise.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and kaw