Uncharted - In theaters February 18, 2022

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
1.50 star(s) Rating: 1.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Uncharted

Genre: Adventure, Action

Director: Shawn Levy

Cast: Tom Holland, Bryan Cranston

Plot: A descendent of explorer Sir Francis Drake uncovers the location of the legendary El Dorado. With the help of his mentor and an ambitious journalist he works to uncover its secrets while surviving on an island filled with pirates, mercenaries, and a mysterious enemy.

Ruben Fleischer (Zombieland and Venom), has officially signed on to helm the Uncharted movie.

Antonio Banderas has reportedly also joined the cast.

Tom Holland as Nathan drake looks awesome. All the cry babies on twitter about Nathan Fillion are classic. The dudes like 50 and they want him as young drake! Lol. Holland looks the part

Fillion would make a cool older drake though

Reactions: Drum18
Tom Holland as Nathan drake looks awesome. All the cry babies on twitter about Nathan Fillion are classic. The dudes like 50 and they want him as young drake! Lol. Holland looks the part

Fillion would make a cool older drake though
Nathan Fillion is the one and only Nathan Drake :naughty: i really hope he can play an older version in the sequel

Reactions: Flloydo
FF7C4B23-4842-43DA-8740-FFDC521A0B25.jpeg

Reactions: Thoth
I've been wanting this movie for years. Heck this thread is over a decade old. EEK!

We FINALLY have a trailer... and I'm.... underwhelmed.
I'm going to see it. I'll be there opening night. But something feels off.

I really like Tom Holland. He's great in a lot of things... but he isn't Nathan Drake. His voice and mannerisms just don't match the character.

I rewatched the Nathan Fillion short after this and I really makes me sad of what we could have got with him. He was perfect for the role.

All that said.
Could be decent in the end. I feel like there is a lot that they haven't shown in the trailer so maybe the final product will be good? fingers crossed.

I think this looks great. I’m happy with Holland and Wahlberg from the trailer and the action (airplane scene) looks as crazy and over the top as the games. The games are some of my favourites and I’m happy so far from that trailer