PS4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release: October 9th, 2015
Platform: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

From the groundbreaking storytellers at Naughty Dog, comes the genre-defining epic that revolutionized adventure storytelling, rebuilt by Bluepoint Games with the power of the PS4 system. Experience one of the most revered game series of all time as you follow the perilous journey of Nathan Drake across the globe, from humble beginnings to extraordinary discoveries. Meet an unforgettable cast of characters as Drake puts life and friendship on the line in a race against ruthless enemies to uncover unimaginable treasure. UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection includes the singleplayer campaigns for UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune, UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves, and UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception.

Purchasers of UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection will receive exclusive access to UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer Beta while the Beta is available. Visit: http://www.unchartedthegame.com

uncharted-the-nathan-drake-collection-box-art-ps4-big.jpg

The mobile PS Store just accidentally leaked this...

image.jpg

I'm sure more details will come at E3. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 142
Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-ordered mine yesterday. I pretty much never pre-order games anymore, and i've pre-ordered 2, just this week. This and Fallout 4.

Did they have any special deals for pre ordering on the PS store?Themes or soundtrack etc?if i pre order anything now a days, it's usual Digitally.

No idea. I pre-ordered from Amazon. I refuse to buy digital games, when they're available on disc. I can't trade my digital game for another game, when i'm done with it, like i can with physical copies.

I've never even been on steam. That's how much i'm currently against digital games. I'm also highly against purchasing digital music as well.
Me either, but valve and steam testing things like this could change the outlook on digital purchases.Lots of people complain about digital but let's face it, by the end of the generation, if you want the hard copy, you will be able to buy it for 4 dollars or less.i say buy digital now for: no disc swapping, early play and exclusive digital content.Also, the new trend of taking 10 bucks off the retail price and no sales tax.

As far as music goes, i didn't think anyone still bought music.The artist give the music away most of the time now and make double on the tours.

I found if you buy online you get a Nathan Drake pack, a theme and early access to the Beta.Nice incentives.

I've played all of Uncharted games over and over, I guess I should still buy this. Always happy to support Naughty Dog, the best studio currently :) Can't wait for Uncharted 4!

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
Picked this up last weekend. Currently around 1/3 of the way through the first game and I'm loving it all over again! It's just as much fun as I remember and they've done a FANTASTIC job on the remaster from what I've seen so far

Reactions: PKAVFC