PS4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release: October 9th, 2015
Platform: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

From the groundbreaking storytellers at Naughty Dog, comes the genre-defining epic that revolutionized adventure storytelling, rebuilt by Bluepoint Games with the power of the PS4 system. Experience one of the most revered game series of all time as you follow the perilous journey of Nathan Drake across the globe, from humble beginnings to extraordinary discoveries. Meet an unforgettable cast of characters as Drake puts life and friendship on the line in a race against ruthless enemies to uncover unimaginable treasure. UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection includes the singleplayer campaigns for UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune, UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves, and UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception.

Purchasers of UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection will receive exclusive access to UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer Beta while the Beta is available. Visit: http://www.unchartedthegame.com

uncharted-the-nathan-drake-collection-box-art-ps4-big.jpg

The mobile PS Store just accidentally leaked this...

image.jpg

I'm sure more details will come at E3. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be all over this! Hopefully it's released before Uncharted 4 so that we can relive what came before it and refresh our memories.

What's interesting is the title: "The Nathan Drake Collection". Could this mean that Uncharted may continue with a new character after #4?

I have never managed to complete the original game, I lost interest after a particularly hard section then came back to it months later and had no idea where the hell I was. Never restarted it :(.

Among Thieves is one of my top 10 favourite games ever.

Purchasers of UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection will receive exclusive access to UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer Beta while the Beta is available. Visit: http://www.unchartedthegame.com
Going to pre-order from Zavvi do you know if the pre-order bonus (Weapons not MP Beta ) is available with every copy ?
Very excited for this :D not out until October so i have enough time to save Oh Ya!!!

Going to pre-order from Zavvi do you know if the pre-order bonus (Weapons not MP Beta ) is available with every copy ?
Very excited for this :D not out until October so i have enough time to save Oh Ya!!!
I'm not sure mate... not many details have been revealed yet. I do know that it's currently cheaper to order from Game than it is Zavvi though. ;)