Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Purchase: Game
Release: TBA
Price: £64.99

1.jpg

Included is an epic 48-page The Art of Uncharted Trilogy artbook, which includes a hand-picked selection of concept art from Drake’s Fortune, Among Thieves and Drake’s Deception – something that all Uncharted fans will enjoy.

The Special Edition also comes with an exquisitely designed steelbook and a handful of stickers.

All this, obviously in addition to the three Uncharted single player campaigns remastered in 1080p and 60fps and exclusive access to the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta.

Launching on 7th October in Europe, Australia and New Zealand and 9th October in UK and Ireland.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
I cancelled mine as I thought I was spending too much on games over the next few months (already played and loved the series on PS3) but I have now cancelled Battlefront as I'm not digging the beta so may reorder this if it looks nice.

Reactions: CyberT
I cancelled mine as I thought I was spending too much on games over the next few months (already played and loved the series on PS3) but I have now cancelled Battlefront as I'm not digging the beta so may reorder this if it looks nice.
I hope it will be a great package and a great game. This will be the first time I play it. I love Tomb Raider and this looks like a similar genre + all the great reviews so I think I won't be disappointed :)

This is the first ps4 game I bought in last half a year but I still have 2 games I bought and haven't even started to play :D

I hope it will be a great package and a great game. This will be the first time I play it. I love Tomb Raider and this looks like a similar genre + all the great reviews so I think I won't be disappointed :)

This is the first ps4 game I bought in last half a year but I still have 2 games I bought and haven't even started to play :D

I think you will really like it... and it's great that you can experience it for the first time on the PS4 with the added benefits that will bring. I enjoyed Ucharted but it really kicks up a gear in Uncharted 2. One of the greatest games ever made! Let me know what you think :)
And I think most of us have a pile of shame... Games we just never get to!

Another UK/Europe Steelbook where Sony has ruined the front by putting a huge PS4 logo in the top left corner

Least they didn;t go overboard and add it on the back.

I'd rather have it on the back then the front to be honest. I think I'm more ticked off that in other Steelbooks they have slip covers with the PS4 logo on and then when you remove them you see that instead of the title of the game staying on the actual Steelbook the PS4 logo is there instead.

Anyone interested in doing a straight trade on this SteelBook; empty for empty? (Am I allowed to ask that here?). I could trade an empty NA Assassin's Creed Unity, NHL 16 and Battlefield: Hardline; all for the empty Uncharted: Collection SB.