Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Purchase: Game
Release: TBA
Price: £64.99

1.jpg

Included is an epic 48-page The Art of Uncharted Trilogy artbook, which includes a hand-picked selection of concept art from Drake’s Fortune, Among Thieves and Drake’s Deception – something that all Uncharted fans will enjoy.

The Special Edition also comes with an exquisitely designed steelbook and a handful of stickers.

All this, obviously in addition to the three Uncharted single player campaigns remastered in 1080p and 60fps and exclusive access to the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta.

Launching on 7th October in Europe, Australia and New Zealand and 9th October in UK and Ireland.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
All Ps4 games are remastered edition. I want new stuff !!!
I really don't care as long there are good games I haven't played. I currently have a PS4 and that is a second console I ever owned (first one was PS1) so I definitely love that they are releasing this game for PS4 :)

Price is quite high. I hope it will be cheaper on amazon or somewhere else.
It's roughly about what I expected to be honest... it works out at £23.33 for each game, which isn't too bad considering you're getting other goodies too. But yeah... it'd be nice if it were a little cheaper, so I'm also going to wait for Amazon to put it up on their site. :thumbs:

Reactions: CyberT
For some reason it is coming up at £64.99 on the mobile site.

Also it says it's only available at game so it has to be an exclusive.
As far as I can see there's no mention of it only being available at Game on the normal website, but it has now been added to their exclusives section, so you're probably right.

lol @ that price. Doesn't even have multiplayer at all and U2's was amazing before over-patching - no excuse for not bringing it back. Will wait for cheapness shortly before U4 comes out.