PS4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - Special Edition (Game Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Purchase: Game
Release: TBA
Price: £64.99

1.jpg

Included is an epic 48-page The Art of Uncharted Trilogy artbook, which includes a hand-picked selection of concept art from Drake’s Fortune, Among Thieves and Drake’s Deception – something that all Uncharted fans will enjoy.

The Special Edition also comes with an exquisitely designed steelbook and a handful of stickers.

All this, obviously in addition to the three Uncharted single player campaigns remastered in 1080p and 60fps and exclusive access to the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta.

Launching on 7th October in Europe, Australia and New Zealand and 9th October in UK and Ireland.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Good to hear

Anyway now that the retailer problem is out of the way my only worry is on the "PS4" logo thing <sigh>
Very odd decision if they do go with it... still can't believe that they actually went ahead and did it with the Bloodborne steelbook. o_O

Very odd decision if they do go with it... still can't believe that they actually went ahead and did it with the Bloodborne steelbook. o_O

I know

I don't mind it on the back but I'd rather just have it on the Spine and that's it. If you have it on the back then take it off the back and spine.

I kind of like steelbooks without the console name on because if the game ever gets a remaster in the far future for a next gen console then you can just swap the discs if that doesn't end up getting it's own steelbook release.

I remember Beyond Two Souls got a Steelbook with a Slipcover and they put the "PS3" logo on the Front and Spine......AND put it on the slip cover Front and Spine. Yet removed the games title from the actual steelbook but included it on the slipcover

I just don't get it. We know what bloody console it's on.

It seems it only happens to Sony steelbooks released over here in Europe

I know

I don't mind it on the back but I'd rather just have it on the Spine and that's it. If you have it on the back then take it off the back and spine.

I kind of like steelbooks without the console name on because if the game ever gets a remaster in the far future for a next gen console then you can just swap the discs if that doesn't end up getting it's own steelbook release.

I remember Beyond Two Souls got a Steelbook with a Slipcover and they put the "PS3" logo on the Front and Spine......AND put it on the slip cover Front and Spine. Yet removed the games title from the actual steelbook but included it on the slipcover

I just don't get it. We know what bloody console it's on.

It seems it only happens to Sony steelbooks released over here in Europe
PlayStation obviously like people to know when a game is exclusive to their console. I can understand the logo being on both the steelbook and the slip at least once, but to paste it on every single side is ridiculous... I agree that having it on just the spine would be more than enough!

i ordered my copy from Game, one of the best i've played alongside GTA series and The last of US

Also thought i used my £15 reward points which bought the total to £45 :D

I will cancel it though if i can find it as cheap so i can get my points back lol

Reactions: Noodles