Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genre: Action thriller
Studio: Warner Bros.
Starring: Steven Seagal, Tommy Lee Jones, Gary Busey, Erika Eleniak, Colm Meaney
Director: Andrew Davis
For those who like: Commando, Die Hard, The Expendables and 80's action cheese in general

16950630_1300x1733.jpg

scr-4.jpg

Erika Eleniak Wallpaper (01).jpg

When it comes to dumb-but-entertaining american 80's/90's action movie hero's, Steven Seagal seems to get a bit of a raw deal ( :cool: ) ...unlike some of the other far more well know actors such as Willis or Stallone, Seagal is a genuine real life martial art expert (a 7th Dan black belt in Akido & Karate) for example.... and he was running martial art schools in the far east before he was barely out of his teens.... this expertise is what eventually led him to hollywood as a stunt co-ordinator, where he accidentally broke Sean Connery's wrist on the set of a Bond movie among other things....

Anyway, Under Siege, by far his most successful hollywood venture, remains a high water mark in the genre, doing well at the box office, and exceptionally well in the dvd and rental markets.

...Seagal is also not completely forgotten today either, getting his dues from The Expendables (which he turned down) and Robert Rodriguez, who cast him as drug lord Rogelio Torrez, in the awesome original Machete :notworthy:

So, with good, well sourced art & finishing, I think an Under Siege steelbook would do just as well as the other major steelbook releases in the genre yo! :thumbs: :cool: :cigar:

Well we know what the cover would be. Never been any other!

true i guess ...tho i did find a couple of variants of the original poster art:

- with credits and synopsis (which i prefer but left out cause the image is kinda poor quality) :

undersiege_1424546175.jpg

- and totally clean (which i would avoid seeing how important a title is for most ppl) :

under-siege-5326e7729ae51.jpg

...i'm not that fussed either way, long as Erika Eleniak is featured on the back lol :cat:

Can we not just have a massive picture of Gary Busey on the front? No? Damn!

I'd be totally up for this getting a steelbook treatment. Amazingly, I don't have either of the Under Seige films (I enjoyed the second one too). I don't see it happening, but I'd be interested.

Reactions: SaberTooth