Purchase links: A / B (Pretz-Media.at)
A / B (Amazon.de)
Price:
29,99 €
Notes: Mediabook (Limited to 333 each), + DVD Copy , Booklet
1576747709536.png
1576747734329.png

Reactions: Billy Talent
that looks awesome, never seen the movie but I just checked out the trailer and I am liking it I wanna find out whos hiding a secret.
Gonna order this, thanks for posting would have never found out about it otherwise!

that looks awesome, never seen the movie but I just checked out the trailer and I am liking it I wanna find out whos hiding a secret.
Gonna order this, thanks for posting would have never found out about it otherwise!
You can´t go wrong with the Indeed MBs- very good quality and nice designs make them no-brainers. Similar ones with that used-look shabby design:
1610471063369.png
1610471201895.png
1610471234956.png

Ymbtsk has spot-gloss(text), that is more silver than white

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Billy Talent
Yeah, these Mediabooks really looks great, but the G1 size just kill it for me :(

But from time to time when G2 show up, it´s must buy. Like Mandy cover B with incredible artwork and quality :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Reactions: astycorax
Yeah, these Mediabooks really looks great, but the G1 size just kill it for me :(

But from time to time when G2 show up, it´s must buy. Like Mandy cover B with incredible artwork and quality :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:
Then the Koch-Mediabooks are the ones to get. I have some of them that you can see in my Thread for Digibooks/Mediabooks with G2-size.
Kochfilms has also some Shop-Exlusives that look quite good. Psycho Goreman is listed as Amazon.exclusive, but is also available in their shop.
PsychoGoreman_MB_exklusiv_3D.png
Troll-Coll__3D.png
TheHowling2-B__3D.png
replicant_mediabook_a_3d.png
Koch-Exclusives

These ones are only available on Amazon.DE
91zlH6i96kL._SL1500_.jpg
81k8q7IFI4L._SL1500_.jpg
81agDHPARQL._SL1500_.jpg
Amazon.DE Exlusives

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz

Kansas City, The Way of the Gun, Echoes and The Limey are the ones I recommend. They look awesome and are still available.

Reactions: Hereticz