Slipbox Under the Skin (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Novamedia "Plain Edition" Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 17, 2014
Release date: March 18, 2016
Purchase link: Nova
Price: $26.99

71720567.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
first slip was amazing limited and holo foil! fits perfect !

this looks good too but i dont need it.....

lets wait for pictures :]

I've got the original full slip. I do like this artwork though.

I'm guessing this "plain edtion" isnt numbered and will be not "limited" right?

I dont plan on buying this...just curious.

I've got the original full slip. I do like this artwork though.

I'm guessing this "plain edtion" isnt numbered and will be not "limited" right?

I dont plan on buying this...just curious.
It might be limited but I highly doubt it will be numbered.

More I think of the image on the slip the more it confuses me. Was she ever on the floor like that? I thought that was the dead body she was retrieving the clothes from at the start in a similar pose. Seems like perhaps they took that idea and a shot of the 'alien' and rotated it to replicate that position? Kind of weird. Still I like it as something different but since I own the UK steel and the original Nova release I don't feel the need to own this one as well. :notworthy:

More I think of the image on the slip the more it confuses me. Was she ever on the floor like that? I thought that was the dead body she was retrieving the clothes from at the start in a similar pose. Seems like perhaps they took that idea and a shot of the 'alien' and rotated it to replicate that position? Kind of weird. Still I like it as something different but since I own the UK steel and the original Nova release I don't feel the need to own this one as well. :notworthy:
I think it's her standing but a top-down view.

Does anyone know if the plastic case is the thinner type, like most American Blu-rays (11mm thick or something like that) or the thicker type of case that's 14mm thick (I think)? I'm thinking of buying this just for the slip so I can put my steelbook in it, but don't really want it if I can't use it for that purpose.

Does anyone know if the plastic case is the thinner type, like most American Blu-rays (11mm thick or something like that) or the thicker type of case that's 14mm thick (I think)? I'm thinking of buying this just for the slip so I can put my steelbook in it, but don't really want it if I can't use it for that purpose.

I've bought a few of their releases and all of them to date are thick enough to fit a steelbook inside. :)

Here's a pic of Sin City: A Dame to Kill For...

Got this last week but haven't had a chance to post any pics (it doesn't have as much of a sheen as the pics suggest). It's not really a patch on the first slip (which is my favourite in my collection), but it's not a bad addition. Also, it's a thin slip an will definitely not fit a steel. Appears to have sold out now too.

16i8ks8.jpg
awg1u.jpg

The two of them together:
28sx1fm.jpg