Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: November 3, 2016
Purchase link: Mediamarkt.de
Price: €17.99
Note: embossed

Underworld-(FuturePak-®-mit-3D-Prägung)-[Blu-ray].png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just learned about this one this week and ordered from http://www.ebay.com Woot!
I'm pretty sure i told you about it when the thread was created :D

Hope you will post pics when it arrives DB :naughty::thumbs:

I would LOVE to see that art on a steelbook in full gloss. Its one of the few promo posters I paid silly money for as I just LOVE that image:drool:
My favorite image as well. I want a 27x40 poster but i want an original.

Jeez! Where can i find the original? Are you selling yours? :naughty::LOL:

I bought it from a UK company that used to be the best for original cinema posters but has long since stopped, they used to get them all but you had to be fast in ordering. Hence its in a tube protected as the only time I have seen one on the secondary market it was going for $250+. I'm not selling at present, but if I do I'll let you know first and not at that stupid price.

I have quite a few originals in tubes, I sold the Tobey Spiderman 1 and 2 last year for silly money mainly because I wanted money for myself and my partner to go on holiday and the fool was mad enough to keep upping the bid. I sold them for $600 lol. I'd of been happy with $75+ lol

giphy.gif

Lucky f*cking you! DAMN! That's what i call a score!
I see some posters on other sites (for example, posters.com) saying the Underworld is the original poster. So is it not? :confused:

The original advance double sided promotional poster had a slight gloss sheen finish to it and was on heavy paper. I'm always suspicious of a lot of companies now as they can print basically anything. I used to buy from moviemarket who only dealt in promo posters. They still do, just not in the volume they used to

Looking at posters.com it's a reprint of the theatrical poster. The promo doesn't have the credits in it and says clearly in small print for promotional purposes only. It's also much larger in size at 90cm in height

I'll take a pic for you tomorrow

The original advance double sided promotional poster had a slight gloss sheen finish to it and was on heavy paper. I'm always suspicious of a lot of companies now as they can print basically anything. I used to buy from moviemarket who only dealt in promo posters. They still do, just not in the volume they used to
That's true. Reprinting has become much easier thanks to technology. That's why i'd prefer prints but they never do 27x40s, and rarely 24x36s...

Looking at posters.com it's a reprint of the theatrical poster. The promo doesn't have the credits in it and says clearly in small print for promotional purposes only. It's also much larger in size at 90cm in height

I'll take a pic for you tomorrow
When the reprints are big in size ( or even larger than original) how is the actual image quality?
And thanks, looking forward to the pic :)

You are right that Godzilla beast embossing was extreme and it even had the sound with it. :thumbs:

I hope more Futurepaks are coming out!

That's true. Reprinting has become much easier thanks to technology. That's why i'd prefer prints but they never do 27x40s, and rarely 24x36s...

When the reprints are big in size ( or even larger than original) how is the actual image quality?
And thanks, looking forward to the pic :)

Sorry it took so long lol! Put a steelbook under it to show its size lol :naughty::cool: