Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: November 3, 2016
Purchase link: Mediamarkt.de
Price: €17.99
Note: embossed

Underworld-(FuturePak-®-mit-3D-Prägung)-[Blu-ray].png

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY!!!! **** YES! I've been wanting for a release with this badass artwork forever! Thanks @TheCollector86 :notworthy:

But ****! I hate that it's Futurepak and inverted spine! :LOL: Why is Germany doing inverted spine? :confused:

@digitalbabe @Drum18 @bloodsnake007
I dont know if you guys will buy, but i'm all in for Kate + Underworld :D
Tx for the tag bud... but... I'm all in for Kate, but never watched any Underworld movie and don't plan to...

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Tx for the tag bud... but... I'm all in for Kate, but never watched any Underworld movie and don't plan to...
WHAT!? Blasphemy, I say!! :p
If you love Kate, you must watch Underworld!!!
tumblr_lzsl6uxxe71qfu47lo1_500.gif

Hell Yeah I'll be getting this! :hungry:
Thanks for the tag @AlienKing :thumbs:
Of course :hungry::naughty:

Why, FuturePak, why? Why is there a reversed spine?!?! :ohno:

Nevertheless, Kate + embossed = :drool:
It's as if Germany want to become France or something :LOL:

And Kate + embossed =
tumblr_mbfs5cSk5h1r8bt40o1_500.gif

Oh so this thread is about how people are horny for Kate Beckinsale too? Alright then, gif away!

It's as if Germany want to become France or something :LOL:

The "reversed spine" (some may see it as the correct way :emb:) is something Germany and France have done since forever, French and German book titles are "facing" the front cover, and that's why there's always a good chance French or German exclusive steelbooks will be like that.

Anyway, I've never seen this film or its sequels (much like the Resident Evil series, one day I'll watch them all) but it'd be better if they did a matching set instead of releasing just one.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Oh so this thread is about how people are horny for Kate Beckinsale too? Alright then, gif away!
LOL! HELL YEA! I can openly admit in front of all 7 billion people how horny I am for Kate :naughty::rofl::hilarious:
I mean how can you not with a smile like that? ;)
wfWf4eF.jpg

The "reversed spine" (some may see it as the correct way :emb:) is something Germany and France have done since forever, French and German book titles are "facing" the front cover, and that's why there's always a good chance French or German exclusive steelbooks will be like that.

Anyway, I've never seen this film or its sequels (much like the Resident Evil series, one day I'll watch them all) but it'd be better if they did a matching set instead of releasing just one.
Another blasphemer! Go watch the movies before replying to this thread :p

I know Germany had inverted spines in the past but it's rare. Usually they don't. That's why I'm like...why did they have to do it for this release!? :arghh:

FINALLY!!!! **** YES! I've been wanting for a release with this badass artwork forever! Thanks @TheCollector86 :notworthy:

But ****! I hate that it's Futurepak and inverted spine! :LOL: Why is Germany doing inverted spine? :confused:

@digitalbabe @Drum18 @bloodsnake007
I dont know if you guys will buy, but i'm all in for Kate + Underworld :D
There also is a Dutch Metalpak with this artwork. Obviously this will be of better quality.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing

Thanks for tagging, @Netclone! :thumbs:

Great photos, @JasonV125! I love the front of it. Beautiful embossing which isn't a surprise since FuturePaks nearly always have great embossing. The back and inside are such a massive disappointment, though -- a truly missed opportunity. For that reason, I'm on the fence. I love my Underworld and I love Kate, but I'll have to sit on this for a while.

I'm sure @AlienKing will buy it just to caress the front over and over again. :hilarious:

Thanks for tagging, @Netclone! :thumbs:

Great photos, @JasonV125! I love the front of it. Beautiful embossing which isn't a surprise since FuturePaks nearly always have great embossing. The back and inside are such a massive disappointment, though -- a truly missed opportunity. For that reason, I'm on the fence. I love my Underworld and I love Kate, but I'll have to sit on this for a while.

I'm sure @AlienKing will buy it just to caress the front over and over again. :hilarious:
@JasonV125 Thanks for the pics. I'm buying this ASAP! THAT FRONT! :hungry:
@tridon It's only 9 Euros right now. Good enough for me :D Not enough for you to jump off that fence?

Thanks for the tag guys :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Netclone and tridon
Well, I have a wife and she'd either be incredibly creeped out or incredibly pissed if I started rubbing my Underworld FuturePak. :LOL:
She doesnt need to know :naughty:
Or be like you're just "getting the feel" of the material. Making sure it's not damaged and stuff
Or ask her if rubbing her in real life make up for it. it's ONLY a piece of metal.
Sounds like i'm already coming up with excuses for my future wife. :LOL:

Or may be you're not rubbing her enough in real life :p:censored::stop: In that case it's your fault buddy
I know trying to maintain 2 women is hard but we have to do what we have to do :whistle:

:notworthy::sorry::notworthy: :D

Last edited:
  • Thanks
She doesnt need to know :naughty:
Or be like you're just "getting the feel" of the material. Making sure it's not damaged and stuff
Or ask her if rubbing her in real life make up for it. it's ONLY a piece of metal.
Sounds like i'm already coming up with excuses for my future wife. :LOL:

Or may be you're not rubbing her enough in real life :p:censored::stop: In that case it's you're fault buddy
I know trying to maintain 2 women is hard but we have to do what we have to do :whistle:

:notworthy::sorry::notworthy: :D

tumblr_mc4eehTB2L1rqrk6x.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing