Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: 8/11/15
Order: :amazon: Amazon.com

Unfriended_Bluray.jpg

Reactions: PunkNinja
Oh my Lord. That awful word which crept unwanted and unloved into the dictionary attached to an equally awful film. Judgement day must be upon us!
I like how you hate the word 'unfriended', but you used two equally terrible words ("unwanted and unloved") to express your contempt. Ironic.
But yeah, the movie was not that great. I liked the idea of it (an entire movie framed in the context of a computer screen), but the execution was no good. Luckily I got to see it in a free screening so money saved.

I like how you hate the word 'unfriended', but you used two equally terrible words ("unwanted and unloved") to express your contempt. Ironic.
But yeah, the movie was not that great. I liked the idea of it (an entire movie framed in the context of a computer screen), but the execution was no good. Luckily I got to see it in a free screening so money saved.

Ahem, that was the point - correct it's called Irony ;)

I wanted to pick this up from Target but walked out empty handed. Typical Target waste of time. Anyway, picking it up from Best Buy later.

almost