Universal Hulk Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Numbered Limited Edition Box Set) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: April 13, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on February 13 around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £89.99
Notes: The SteelBooks will also be available separately

A32432g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Woooo yes! Much thanks. (IH only)

No sign of a crappy light. Lets hope the quality is better this time around.

Last edited:
I don't like the look (or art) of them at all, but at least they're moving in the right direction with the content and style of packaging

Soooo the front of the slipcases are the same as the front of the steelbooks?
Or is there a reason why they're not showing the front of the slipcases & only the back?

Also these two movies are not connected at all other than the fact that they're both Hulk movies, so a boxset for both is a bit odd.

Reactions: jc2ssych and DMD4k
Soooo the front of the slipcases are the same as the front of the steelbooks?
Or is there a reason why they're not showing the front of the slipcases & only the back?
"Die-cut detail" I think that's going to be like the Raid slips that Kimchi put out where we'll be able to see the steels through holes in the slips. The parts that look like the steelbook will be the actual steel you are seeing through the slips...

That's my take anyway

Personally I like the art. I like that the box opens in half, that's different. And the die cut revealing bits of The Hulk under Edward Norton's face will probably like pretty cool. I know I love my old : ( Geek Tragedy ) : Big Hero 6 with the cutout.

And I like that Zavvi is really trying to step into the Premium market.

Personally I like the art. I like that the box opens in half, that's different. And the die cut revealing bits of The Hulk under Edward Norton's face will probably like pretty cool. I know I love my old : ( Geek Tragedy ): Big Hero 6 with the cutout.

And I like that Zavvi is really trying to step into the Premium market.

I agree! I think it is a step in the right direction for Zavvi. I side with @Flloydo 's concerns about pricing and quality control. I feel new steelbooks are overpriced here in the UK already so retailers such as Zavvi stepping into the premium market is a worry on that front, but I have to say, I do like the "comic" style approach on these. I am sure they could have been better but steels with a lot worse designs have had a lot of love from so many. Still, that's the beauty of collecting, taste is personal and why so many of us visit HDN daily to thrash our love for it out! :happy::thumbs:

& after seeing the absolute laziness from the Craig-Bond 4k steels recently. Something with a bit of oomph is appealing if you ask me!