BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Untitled Gladiator Sequel

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama

Director: Ridley Scott

Cast: Spencer Treat Clark

Plot: The film will follow the continuing story of Lucius, the son of Lucilla.

Reactions: Noodles
Supposedly casting has begun. Filming at earliest is set to begin on May.

Absolute waste! There won't be anything near as good as original was - from actors, story, play to soundtrack from Zimmer.
Should leave masterpiece alone.

Well the Last Duel flopped hard too despite critical acclaim. It's a shame cos it's really good.
'The Last Duel' is awesome. Way underrated. His best in the last four.
'House of Gucci' was also decent imo for the most part.
'All the Money in the World' was okay I guess, though I think it suffered from the Kevin Spacy recast drama, even though the late Christopher Plummer was tremendous in the recast role ( as good as he was in his role in Michael Mann's 'The Insider')
'Napoleon' lacked any charisma whatsoever, which is weird given it's pedigree, but felt empty and dull despite it's runtime.
Even his produced TV series 'Raised by Wolves' was self indulgent, pretentious, quasi-religious turd.

Ridley is on a run of box office flops sadly.

Mad really because this is Ridley Scott...I mean, what's happening?
Certainly tastes have changed demographically over the last decade or so and we all know what Ridley believes is the reason...:LOL:

It'd be interesting to see if 'Gladiator 2' is a hit though, otherwise he might just throw in the towel and make this is last movie being that he's 90 years old in three years!

Last edited:
Reactions: Space Cadet
I can now believe these mongrels will make a sequel to anything, anything, and will not be surprised anymore to see Titanic II. :meh:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
Reworded it so some people who are less educated can understand it. :rofl: :naughty:
... you calling me ... What ??? :rofl:

13389292.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database